Android Video Playback too big - Not Video Calibration
I just bought an Android TV box MXIII 4K and I did the same basic things I did to my MX2 (add ons only). I fit the XBMC to my screen and once playback started I was getting only the top left of the picture and I'd assume missing about 30-40% of the screen. I'm using a 32" Sony Bravia 1080p TV. I used my MX2 on it so the TV is not the problem. Display mode is on 'Windowed' and resolution is set at 1920x1080p but can not be changed. Any suggestions? I believe it is using MX Player for video.
Try SPMC (wiki) or a v14 "Helix" nightly build (wiki). IIRC, the normal v13 builds probably don't have the fix for these 4k boxes, and the 4k mode does something weird like this.
Thanks! It's getting there. I was able to install and tested it. I was able to get video with the entire screen viewable but it seems the player doesn't smoothly transition to the video. I tried a different add on and all I get is a black screen with audio. I went back to The one that worked and again got the black screen.
(2014-10-20, 04:20)Mbecera30 Wrote: I just bought an Android TV box MXIII 4K and I did the same basic things I did to my MX2 (add ons only). I fit the XBMC to my screen and once playback started I was getting only the top left of the picture and I'd assume missing about 30-40% of the screen. I'm using a 32" Sony Bravia 1080p TV. I used my MX2 on it so the TV is not the problem. Display mode is on 'Windowed' and resolution is set at 1920x1080p but can not be changed. Any suggestions? I believe it is using MX Player for video.

Same problem and same TV. Only difference with my problem is the top and bottom is missing on Kodi. About 2 inches just enough to hide certain links. Very annoying. Any solutionsHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Playback too big - Not Video Calibration0