Windows XBMC/KODI BLU-RAY PLAYBACK
Here is another proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQi5ZRTFvY
Smile
I checked out Vidon with Andy Android and it's really a portable solution. I assume only the appliances will give you this experience on TV. On the Android it was, simply put, crap.

I've been looking to replace my NeoTV 350 boxes with something sensible for quite some time now. The 350 will play Blu Ray which is ripped but won't navigate the menus. Just getting that for unencrypted Blu-Ray for me is a ++

I rip my DVD library (up to 800 now) and I'm not intending to rip all the Blu-Ray I have as they are simply too large and I don't want to recode them. In the end I've decided to go with a Pi 2 with the OpenElec bundle. I can look at getting iPlayer and other online add on's later but I can play all my ripped stuff from my server.

I use DVDFab to rip so I have no issue with encryption.

I must admit I've become quite unimpressed with the low cost media streaming market of late. It is either a case of accept a poorly put together system which rapidly runs out of updates (thanks ASUS), or pay £400+ for something which still does not do all that I want. I'm hoping that Kodi/xbmc on a Pi quad core with a gig of RAM will give me what I want and headroom to grow. We'll see.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows XBMC/KODI BLU-RAY PLAYBACK0