Clean Library (not cleaning library)
I have all my music videos defined with .nfo's. I load the library fine, but when it come to cleaning, XBMC is not finding/cleaning library entries where no file exists.Not to mention it takes well over 15-20 minutes to not do anything.
I don´t know if I understand you correct....So I try to re-explain

All your music videos are added through (self created or exported by XBMC) *.nfo files and if you clean your library, the cleaning doesn´t remove the entries of videos where the files don´t exist? Is that correct so far?

If yes...why are the entries there at all? If you add your videos only by *.nfo files and you do the cleaning, it´s normal that, if the nfo file exists, that XBMC will add it and not clean.

So I would remove the nfo file for the video which doesn´t exist. Otherwise it shouldn´t be added at all.

Or do I get you wrong. So sorry, but then please explain a bit more for me Wink

Greetings
(2014-10-21, 07:32)David1977 Wrote: I don´t know if I understand you correct....So I try to re-explain

All your music videos are added through (self created or exported by XBMC) *.nfo files and if you clean your library, the cleaning doesn´t remove the entries of videos where the files don´t exist? Is that correct so far?

If yes...why are the entries there at all? If you add your videos only by *.nfo files and you do the cleaning, it´s normal that, if the nfo file exists, that XBMC will add it and not clean.

So I would remove the nfo file for the video which doesn´t exist. Otherwise it shouldn´t be added at all.

Or do I get you wrong. So sorry, but then please explain a bit more for me Wink

Greetings

I accidentally deleted some MV's using file cleaner app, but the .nfo's remained. Cleaning via the Setting menu did not remove them.

A few questions:

1. Does XBMC delete library entries when a file is deleted manually via the OSD?
2. I have only 1 MV source, does/should removing a MV source remove the library entries for those MV's.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean Library (not cleaning library)0