Win Freeze Upon Windows Resume
Question 
Hey all,

Not sure how long this has been going on for, however I'm currently running 13.2 but I'm sure this issue has been happening at least since 12.x.

Basically if I leave XBMC open and then have my computer go to sleep. When I wake my computer I find XBMC will be misbehaving. You'll see the icon for it on the task bar but it wont do anything. The only way to resolve is by opening task manager and force killing it.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there is any work-around/fix to resolve this? The only way I've found to resolve this so far is by closing XBMC first before sending my computer to sleep. I'd prefer not to have to do this though.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
XBMCLauncher has an option to close xbmc on sleep and start it when resuming. You can try it.
Thanks for the response. I may try that out and see how it works. I was more looking to resolve the issue as to why it has issues upon resume. I can always just close xbmc before sleeping the computer. Reason for leaving it open would be to stay in the directory...etc where I was rather than having to navigate from the start again. Smile

Also curious if this issue is with my own system/setup or if its a known issue happening to others.

Thanks!
To update: tried XBMC launcher and though my computer did resume with XBMC open, XBMC would then not work correctly anyhow and require force closing it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freeze Upon Windows Resume0