Seamless marathon ability
Has anyone thought about setting up a seamless marathon that would go from one movie to another? A good example of what I'd like is Harry Potter. To be able to play HP 1 and then right as the credits roll have it start up HP 2 at time stamp 0:0:21. Then when the credits start rolling, move on to the next. I'd love to be able to make HP 7 and 8 one seamless movie without having to manually switch movies and cut out the credits.

Has any one ever thought about inventing a method of doing this?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists
But that doesn't answer the question. He wants to jump to the next movie when the end credits start and not wait until the actual end of the movie. That would require a feature where you can create a playlist containing not just movies but specific parts of movies (using bookmarks, chapters or plain time-range). I am quite sure that isn't possible.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
It might be possible with this EDL_(commercial_skipping)_and_SceneMarker_support (wiki)

However this is a feature I've never used and have no idea what the current state is, as there appears to have been issues with recorded TV files for Gotham.
Doing a quick look through I can't see it having the ability to switch videos. Then again, pretty much that whole page is over my head.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seamless marathon ability0