Req Preset replies to aid support
(2014-11-12, 01:46)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm pretty sure someone did that as a joke

Where's the joke? It has wasted my time and yours?
I didn't say it was a good joke. I mean, maybe someone really is that dumb that they managed to post one of the most frequently asked questions about XBMC/Kodi in a thread about reset replies, but I'm attempting to have more faith in humanity.
(2014-11-12, 02:02)Ned Scott Wrote: I didn't say it was a good joke. I mean, maybe someone really is that dumb that they managed to post one of the most frequently asked questions about XBMC/Kodi in a thread about reset replies, but I'm attempting to have more faith in humanity.

Dear Ned,

OK think I've kind of got you there at present. I mean 'got' as in understood not 'got' if you know what I mean.

I am totally with uNiversal on this one.

IMHO that post was not a joke in any way at all. They may be dumb but really they shouldn't, I would have thought, got through so ridiculously easy in the first place, when uNiversal IMHO had a really, REALLY GOOD POINT?

It highlighted, for me, the current weakness in some parts of the Kodi forum.

I'm doing it now for example so will shut up!

thanks so much
I thought we were talking about pre-made replies, rather than preventing people from posting in the first place?
Yup, double discussion I think, perhaps? Pre made-replies are my top biggie at the moment, totally along with UNiversal. BUT also even given xbmc/Kodi's openess, how open can you be? Do you really need shister's like me posting randomly? And if so what rules are in place to remove me? It is NOT a perfect world :-)
i read 7 dumb answer about i quest, i read all the foros and in my opinion was here were i have to ask, then i receive this, thank you very much for nothing, yes this is a joke, your life is a joke, good bye, and again, thank you for nothing, dont write to soy nothing the next time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preset replies to aid support0