WIP still working hard need help
I am just trying to delete everything and start from scratch. Do you guys a forum in place yet?
Not yet.

Easiest way would be to sign up for a new account Smile

Still very much in in alpha
soz at the moment sign up is disabled betas over doing lots of changes hopefuly be up and running in few days
Trying to change the default pipcan icon/fanart that shows under xbmc. Any sugestions?
from userdata folder under addons search the correspondent addon folder something like plugin.video.pipcan and there change the icon.png file with the one you want. same thing for fanart.
it should work, maybe you have to rename the plugin folder because of images are already cached.

@pipcan
no news there?? SadSad
Peppe
http://mykodi.co.uk/template_content/tutorial.php its a show with step by steps it ill take about a minute and before anything is said yet i am using a script you will reconise but dont worry i striped most of the code out had no one was helping me here i had to pay altot just for someone the add a settings option that allows user name that right soon you can download https://www.facebook.com/kodicontrol go to my Facebook page for updates screens and videos trust me the script will be great and free for everyone to use and create
Quick Mockup
Now You Can Build Your Addon On The Web

(2014-10-31, 20:41)Kib Wrote: I'm not sure what this is supposed to do, but I have the distinct feeling it is not following our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki).
The website names might be against our trademark and branding policy as well.

Looking at the latest screens I would say this is most definitely true.
why i have made a plugin maker so when you add menu item you can see how it looks what needs changing to make it "forum ok " point out what you see is wrong and against the rules and il change them don't expect me to decipher the terms for clues i have read them and im breaking no rules i explained before it is one bit of mash-ups codes the url resolver that all i took then i deleted the rest it dose not have any pirerted files on it nore does it search them

Here you go, you can use these. Don't worry, I have plenty.

And learningit is wrong, the addon's primary purpose is not exclusively piracy, so it doesn't contravene the rules. Put another way, the addon has legitimate non-piracy purposes.
thank you Karnagious

learningit maby just a comment how it looks the purpose i have not dont anything but trying to make it easy to create addons
My comments were based upon the mash-up references in the screen shots. You might want to remove them to avoid association with addons banned from the forum.
previous post

(2014-11-22, 04:40)pipcan Wrote: http://mykodi.co.uk/template_content/tutorial.php its a show with step by steps it ill take about a minute and before anything is said yet i am using a script you will reconise but dont worry i striped most of the code out had no one was helping me here i had to pay altot just for someone the add a settings option that allows user name that right soon you can download https://www.facebook.com/kodicontrol go to my Facebook page for updates screens and videos trust me the script will be great and free for everyone to use and create

Previous Post im designing the website the script works just put user name in setting i paided to have that option inseting now i know nothing about python but trying my best if you have seen mashups code you would know its not that easy
I've had a look through your previous posts and realize that you've been working on this for a while. All I can say is keep trying. The best way I found to learn about Kodi is to look at other programmers' addons and see how they do things. You will get there eventually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
still working hard need help0