• 28(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
(2015-10-11, 01:50)asskikerus Wrote: What may be causing your problems is a edited host file if you were using the Neulion hack last year for NHL last year or have done anything to your Hosts file

Located here C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Delete the last line 127.0..1 Neulion ( or whatever it was )

Works like a charm yaaaafucken hoo

( if this worked please up my rep Smile)

Worked like a charm for me as well after updating host file. TY TY TY all of u again for the help!
(2015-10-11, 01:50)asskikerus Wrote: What may be causing your problems is a edited host file if you were using the Neulion hack last year for NHL last year or have done anything to your Hosts file

Located here C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Delete the last line 127.0..1 Neulion ( or whatever it was )

Works like a charm yaaaafucken hoo

( if this worked please up my rep Smile)

This pretty much only will work for Windows users.

I had it working great the Saturday night but attempting to watching the game last night, I couldn't get it to stream.

It loads the list of games but when you select the game, its blank. This goes for all items.
So is there anyone who can help with this? No live feeds. I'm running Kodi on Openelec.

I don't mind a "technical" way of doing this, I just want a solution. Even something from the author of the plugin saying they are working on it would be something. Very frustrating. Are there any alternative plugins?
(2015-10-13, 21:53)Sterling1989 Wrote: So is there anyone who can help with this? No live feeds. I'm running Kodi on Openelec.

I don't mind a "technical" way of doing this, I just want a solution. Even something from the author of the plugin saying they are working on it would be something. Very frustrating. Are there any alternative plugins?

Well I was hoping the other devs would help out a bit more.

i've decided to spin off to my own version, which is much easier for me to read and update.
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin.video.nhlgcl

Also, Timewasted has a pretty decent version which can be found here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207178
Thanks, erack. Going to give your branch a try tonight!

-edit- working so far
(2015-10-14, 00:22)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 21:53)Sterling1989 Wrote: So is there anyone who can help with this? No live feeds. I'm running Kodi on Openelec.

Well I was hoping the other devs would help out a bit more.

i've decided to spin off to my own version, which is much easier for me to read and update.
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin.video.nhlgcl

Also, Timewasted has a pretty decent version which can be found here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207178
The 2 versions work on Windows 8, but not on my Linux box.
Just wanted to chime in. Deleting the Neulion workaround from my HOSTS file worked for me also.

I had only commented the lines by putting '#' at the beginning of each, but it wasn't enough. I had the remove them completely. Not sure why. Now back to enjoying hockey.

Thanks for all your help and commitment. I know first hand it's not easy doing support in software development.

Go Bruins!
This is now working on my Armada Pure Linux Box. I have a Rogers login with email address. First time using it today....Watching VAN LA right now, also was able to watch archived game from earlier tonight and also watched a condensed game from tonight as well. Nice work....
Had alot of buffering last night for some reason. Had to use my Roku to watch the 3rd period without any buffering...
Smile 
The archived streams work just fine. I`ll try the live streams again tonight. They didn`t work last night.
So I've got this going on my Fire TV Stick and have had no problem at all this season. Tonight, I get to the screen where it shows which games are playing, and when I click on one (I SHOULD see two feed options), it gives me nothing.

Anyone else?
Two questions:

1.) how see it the score notifications? depends on skin or not ?

2.) Is NHL GC already moved to MLB.TV ?
THeres a option to show score notifications or not

2nd ques it doesn't change until Jan 1 2016
yes but I don't see something, when a goal is scored in another game.

Since yesterday I ve also a problem to see games in all Folders except live. I must delete .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/cookies.lwp and then works.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7