• 7(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
(2014-10-27, 01:18)wmorgan85 Wrote: I'm having the same problem even after having rebooted. Logs shows error 403 forbidden when trying to get live broadcast either home or away. Running latest games gives video very quickly.

Error on line 10522:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=330568

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure, but could this be a bad cookie issue? Seems like I remember reading about this in the original thread a few weeks ago. Try going to your /xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/ folder and deleting the cookies.lwp file and then reboot.

(2014-10-27, 01:38)bloopit Wrote: Huh, I thought this app used to get around blackouts

All good things must come to an end. I don't think it was intentionally designed to do that though, it just sort of worked out that way.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Not trying to ditch this add-on but did you try the timewasted edition add-on to see if it does the same thing?
(2014-10-27, 02:09)subtalus Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 01:07)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 00:55)ellisd Wrote: Could be, your rogers one doesn't need to be an email I dont think...

So I have now used my Screen name as my login and it works with my Gamecenter account now. However my Rogers account IS an email and it will still not work Sad
Is there a work around for this? My Rogers user name is my email address and I can't seem to find a way to change it.
Try logging on to your My Rogers account in a Web browser. There is an option there to find your username based on your email address.
(2014-10-26, 22:07)msibbald Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 23:08)msibbald Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 01:51)ellisd Wrote: Hmm this only happens on clicking Live Games?

Yes its just for the Live Games. The Latest Games links all work.

(2014-10-25, 05:31)rbrohman Wrote: Try rebooting. When I resume from sleep (openelec Gotham based) I get script errors for each stream. I exit back to main menu and from power I select reboot. After Xbmc comes back up, all streams are good.

I will give that a try tonight.

Rebooting didn't help. Any other suggestions?
Is there anything else to be learned from the logs?

Thanks again!

I tried changing my username and changing it back again as was suggested... but that didn't help at all.
(2014-10-27, 00:06)trick91 Wrote: I am getting playback failed errors when I click on any stream, home or away on my openelec setup. running the newest app version as well in this thread

tried this on the newest openelec build with xbmc gotham, still get the same error on a completely separate box. Any one know what im doing wrong? Am on Rogers
Hi guys I am getting a please check login credentials error

Through the web interface I login with a euro vpn, then refresh after logging in (because I'm in canada) to get no blackouts.

in XBMC, even using dathos vpn, I can't login to my non-rogers acct.

settings.xml has the correct credentials, but that is all there is - no cookie

Using carbo I can login and watch archives, but no live games/using canuck I get credential error

any advice?

*also not sure if related but xbmc (on a clean install) is crashing when I close

thanks
I got it working so now I have another questions Smile

I typically start a game a hour in and start it from the beginning - Is this possible through XBMC? It seems like all I have is live - no option to rewind to beginning of game, or to quickly advance through intermissions. I'm assuming it doesn't work like a PVR the way the web browser does

Also when i hit the stop button in gamecenter XMBC closes? seems to crash
FYI, NHL Gamecenter 0.7.4 has been added to the official XBMC repository for easier installation and future updates.
To install go to System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Video Add-ons > NHL Gamecenter

For the people experiencing XBMC force closing while running this add-on, I would recommend unistalling your current version and installing this one.
That will certainly make it easier for everyone to install/update.

Thanks eracknaphobia!
(2014-10-28, 13:52)eracknaphobia Wrote: FYI, NHL Gamecenter 0.7.4 has been added to the official XBMC repository for easier installation and future updates.
To install go to System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Video Add-ons > NHL Gamecenter

For the people experiencing XBMC force closing while running this add-on, I would recommend unistalling your current version and installing this one.

Nice, thanks for doing that. I'll update the main post later. I've been busy as hell lately,s orry I haven't been on
I can not find "NHL Gamecenter" under System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Video Add-ons > NHL Gamecenter currently. I did have the 0.7.4 zip downloaded already and reinstalled in order to avoid crashing of XBMC for now. I haven't had a crash since reinstalled but I haven't done a live game today. Am I doing something wrong in order to find it under the XBMC.org Add-ons repo's? Or is it not there yet. Great work on this app all. Can't thank you guys enough.
(2014-10-29, 00:45)aas88keyz Wrote: I can not find "NHL Gamecenter" under System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Video Add-ons > NHL Gamecenter currently. I did have the 0.7.4 zip downloaded already and reinstalled in order to avoid crashing of XBMC for now. I haven't had a crash since reinstalled but I haven't done a live game today. Am I doing something wrong in order to find it under the XBMC.org Add-ons repo's? Or is it not there yet. Great work on this app all. Can't thank you guys enough.

Open the context menu on XBMC.org add-ons and try check for updates and/ or force refresh.
I cannot get this thing to work. 6 PC's, same result (using newest version, MASTER).

19:29:21 T:6988 NOTICE: Download successful
19:29:22 T:7828 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
19:29:25 T:7696 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
19:29:25 T:7696 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:29:25 T:7696 NOTICE: Mode: 3
19:29:25 T:7696 NOTICE: URL: /live/10699
19:29:26 T:7696 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Stephen\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter-master\default.py", line 33, in <module>
LIVELINKS(url)
File "C:\Users\Stephen\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter-master\resources\lib\userinterface.py", line 100, in LIVELINKS
links = getLiveGameLinks(url)
File "C:\Users\Stephen\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter-master\resources\lib\games_live.py", line 183, in getLiveGameLinks
response = opener.open(url2, login_data)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 404, in open
response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 422, in _open
'_open', req)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 1214, in http_open
return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 1184, in do_open
raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>
-->End of Python script error report<--
19:29:26 T:780 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/?mode=3&url=%2flive%2f10699
19:29:26 T:780 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/?mode=3&url=%2flive%2f10699) failed
19:29:26 T:5956 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
19:29:27 T:5956 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:29:27 T:5956 NOTICE: Mode: 1
19:29:27 T:5956 NOTICE: URL: /live
19:29:27 T:5956 NOTICE: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Why would the server actively refuse my connection?

I loved this update last season. I am very glad it's still being supported. Any help is appreciated.
Are you using a VPN / DNS service?

Can you get to the web version of NHL Gamecenter?
(2014-10-29, 01:44)eracknaphobia Wrote: Are you using a VPN / DNS service?

Can you get to the web version of NHL Gamecenter?

I am using unblock.us. I can access the web version of GCL.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7