Custom adon-Categories
Hi I have installed a custom addon following the guide on wiki. I am trying to add categories like Movies..TV series etc... I cannot find any example. I am a newbie . I need help ...any one ..any idea how I can add Navigating between pages. Thanks
Add categories like Movies..TV series etc would have to be inside the function of the 3rd party add-on. Tell us the add-on you're using, it may not be possible unless you write the add-on yourself.

Within XBMC/Kodi is a function called favourites, some add-ons (even sub menu's of those add-ons) can be linked to this. Some skins allow for menu's, icons or buttons to be made for these favourites.
I am using a custom addon...I really need help
(2014-10-29, 20:11)Jean2014 Wrote: I am using a custom addon...I really need help

Yes, but unless you provide more detailed information, no-one will be able to help you, even if they wanted to.

A "custom add-on" tells nobody anything, apart from the fact that it's non-standard.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
i wrote it myself
I used the hello world addon sample. Anything you need just ask me. I will give infos. I need help.please.
Addons can only be predefined categories see Add-on_settings#Different_types (wiki)
Code:
music             
video             
pictures             
programs             
local

That's all the categories an addon can belong to.
Thank you. What I meant is; a folder hierarchy where opening folder items shows a different list of items, and going "up" returns you to the parent folder.

Like I click on the addon logo, take me to movies--tv series--seach--etc... so the user can navigate between pages.

Please help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom adon-Categories0