Enlarge image
Photo 
Hello, I have been using this skin and love it.... I find a few things that need changed to my liking and need to know how to do it. First, I use Genesis and when I go into lets say Movies/Genres/Horor and what comes up is small images in a row a few across that you can scroll down to see more(Cant remember what name of setting is) Anyway, is there a way I cna change the view of this? I have a 65" TV and the images are tiny and I'm sitting so far away we have to get up to see what were looking at.... (maybe not that bad). Second, I constantly have a TV Show on the " In progress" box on my screen even after I watch the program why is that?

Thanks!

(2014-10-22, 23:28)oxicottin Wrote: First, I use Genesis and when I go into lets say Movies/Genres/Horor and what comes up is small images in a row a few across that you can scroll down to see more(Cant remember what name of setting is) Anyway, is there a way I cna change the view of this? I have a 65" TV and the images are tiny and I'm sitting so far away we have to get up to see what were looking at.... (maybe not that bad).

Hi oxicottin.

In the menubar on the top of the screen you can hit the button "View" to select another view type. The button is located to the left. If the menubar is not visible, just press up, right or move the mouse to the section of the screen.

The view on your screenshot is Icon View, which is probably not very useful for movies or tv shows Smile

Try all views to se which one you prefer.

(2014-10-22, 23:28)oxicottin Wrote: Second, I constantly have a TV Show on the " In progress" box on my screen even after I watch the program why is that?

The In Progress widget on the home screen shows the movies or tv shows not watched all the way to the end. If you mark an episode or movie as watched but later watch it half way through, it will end up in the In Progress widget once again.

To remove the movie or episode from the In Progress widget, just watch or fast forward through the file until the end of the credits.
Gade thank you I had it off in the settings I had to turn it on to even get the menu but once I did mousing over the top brought up the menu. thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enlarge image0