Credits
can skinners add a credits button to their skins please. button id 10 in settings.xml or 13 in home.xml.
thanks.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

also 23 in settingsgeneral.xml
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

i've been thinking of adding this as a 'offscreen' image. but ur suggestion might be even better. i presume you mean that we (skinners) should add this ourselves? even though you state a button to use i must say i don't have a clue of how to add such a thing.  i usually tell people i didn't inherit the coding gene form any of my relatives.  Image
some more clues maybe? or maybe include in cvs?
edit:
i see now that i might i have been too fast askin 4 this Image
hehe. no worries about coding. the function is there already, but the button to start it missing in the skins (since this is a new feature). so all butcher asks for is to add the buttons to the skin wiith the id he povided. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
example xml:
Quote: <control>
<description>credits button</description>
<type>button</type>
<id>13</id>
<posx>190</posx>
<posy>43</posy>
<width>23</width>
<height>28</height>
<texturefocus>credits.gif</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<label>-</label>
<onleft>12</onleft>
<onright>2</onright>
<onup>13</onup>
<ondown>2</ondown>
</control>
just make sure the id is correct for the screen you're putting it on (13 for home, 10 for settings, 23 for settings->general).

also string 470 is "credits" if you need a label.

so i downloaded the xmls and used the latest defult.xbe but don't get it to work. but it prolly will sooner or later Smile anyhoo i might have missunderstand ur request here butcher but the credits screen is for xbmc as a project and not skin specific, right? cus thats what i thought. xbmc in general is good too tho...
edit:a possibility for a skin credit button could be a good motivator for skinners to put the credits button in their skins too Image ?
yeah already had an idea for a skin credit. and yes it's xbmc credits, not skin credits.

skinners may now add a file called credits.txt to their skin directory - if the user has your skin selected your credits will show up in the credits list.

format of the file is:
skin name
author 1
author 2
author 3
author 4
author 5

you can omit some of the author lines if you have less than 5 authors for a skin.

nice Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Credits0