Maybe a silly buffering question?
Pardon my ignorance in advance but having searched this forum I still cannot find a definitive answer. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place and maybe I will get shot down but please can someone enlighten me on my buffering issue.

Recently when watching TV Series through various add ons, I am experiencing major buffering when streaming 720 HD, it seems fine in SD. I started with the obvious, checking my connection which seems good enough, it streams non XBMC content fine. I then tried the various advanced settings advice I found online, most of which had similar issues.

However, when streaming movies through add ons, it is generally buffer free.

Am I looking for a problem that isn't there in that it is probably down to the content host, rather than me?

Or am I missing something completely?

Again, apologies if I am asking obvious questions but it is driving me insane.

Thanks in advance
I have been having major buffering issues too! Recently updated 2.5.2 .it seems to be with certain host...at least that's what I think some stuff runs no problem others no!
Take this talk to the source of the add-ons.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Which addons you are talking about?

A Debug Log would be nice
err you might want to read this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712
Apologies - deleted the post
Thanks CostumIce...that´s why I was asking for Wink
Smile No problem David, I guess I spotted them before you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maybe a silly buffering question?0