• 246(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2019-07-19, 20:46)doubleu Wrote: Wow, I had been checking in with this thread every couple of weeks to see if a solution had been posted, and yesterday I ended up getting it working again.  I had been sticking with Kodi 17.6, but yesterday I updated to 18.3, fiddled around with stuff, and eventually got it working!  Here are the steps I've done personally on the 6 or 7 Kodi computers I have (not sure if some of these steps are unnecessary, this is just what i did)

- updated to 18.3 64-bit
- reinstalled the 'Inputstream Adaptive' and 'RTMP Input' addons
- uninstalled and reinstalled the NBC Sports Addon (from erick's repo) just to be safe
- re-set 'auto-update' for adobepass and updated to the most-recent version
- de-authorized my cable login and reauthorized
and now all blue stream links work!  I had thought this addon was abandoned, crazy...
Thanks as well!!  Worked perfectly!  EPL season is not far away...
(2019-08-05, 02:28)rjhartman74 Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 20:46)doubleu Wrote: Wow, I had been checking in with this thread every couple of weeks to see if a solution had been posted, and yesterday I ended up getting it working again.  I had been sticking with Kodi 17.6, but yesterday I updated to 18.3, fiddled around with stuff, and eventually got it working!  Here are the steps I've done personally on the 6 or 7 Kodi computers I have (not sure if some of these steps are unnecessary, this is just what i did)

- updated to 18.3 64-bit
- uninstalled and reinstalled the NBC Sports Addon (from erick's repo) just to be safe
and now all blue stream links work!  I had thought this addon was abandoned, crazy...
Out of interest, are the weekend's EPL games showing up in the list for you?...if I enter the Addon and go to NBC Sports>Live or NBC Sports>Featured I'm seeing loads of events but no EPL games...is that normal?
(2019-08-06, 09:32)gb160 Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 02:28)rjhartman74 Wrote:

- updated to 18.3 64-bit
Out of interest, are the weekend's EPL games showing up in the list for you?...if I enter the Addon and go to NBC Sports>Live or NBC Sports>Featured I'm seeing loads of events but no EPL games...is that normal?  
Did anybody get any premier league games working at the weekend ?
(2019-08-12, 12:30)Atron Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 09:32)gb160 Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 02:28)rjhartman74 Wrote: Thanks as well!!  Worked perfectly!  EPL season is not far away...   
Did anybody get any premier league games working at the weekend ? 
Not for me, but luckily the game I wanted to watch was featured mainly on that 'Goal Rush' stream, which worked perfectly.
Hello Everybody, has anybody got the live Premier league games working ?
Replay blue links no problem but live no go ?
(2019-09-01, 19:53)Atron Wrote: Hello Everybody, has anybody got the live Premier league games working ?
Replay blue links no problem but live no go ?

No it's the same for me just the replays working atm
Do any of you guys know how to choose a higher quality stream.  I can't find an option and I'm getting a poor quality stream.
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
(2019-11-20, 02:59)japes Wrote: Do any of you guys know how to choose a higher quality stream.  I can't find an option and I'm getting a poor quality stream.

settings - then stream - then either select or deselect automatically play best stream available
(2019-11-21, 22:51)morph78 Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 02:59)japes Wrote: Do any of you guys know how to choose a higher quality stream.  I can't find an option and I'm getting a poor quality stream.

settings - then stream - then either select or deselect automatically play best stream available

I disabled it and restsrted .  Didn't give me any options to choose a stream and it's not any different.  Trying to watch hockey and I can't even get it clear enough to see the puck.

Thanks for the suggestion though. 
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
(2019-11-22, 05:54)japes Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 22:51)morph78 Wrote:

I disabled it and restsrted .  Didn't give me any options to choose a stream and it's not any different.  Trying to watch hockey and I can't even get it clear enough to see the puck.

Thanks for the suggestion though. 

sorry, have you tried when youre playing a stream click the video icon and then select video stream and then choose the quality in there?
Does this add on no longer work with live streams?
Looks like this addon could use a little tlc. I'll see if I can get some fixes out soon.
(2020-01-23, 02:49)eracknaphobia Wrote: Looks like this addon could use a little tlc. I'll see if I can get some fixes out soon.

wow appreciate that, any chance of including nbc gold?
I checked the addon out over the weekend and everything appeared to be working. Is there a particular issue you are having?

As for nbc sports gold: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2842789
(2020-01-27, 23:58)eracknaphobia Wrote: I checked the addon out over the weekend and everything appeared to be working. Is there a particular issue you are having?

As for nbc sports gold: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2842789

yes, some live would not play for me, will look at it again

I have some nbc gold logins of you need :-)
  • 246(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13