• 37(current)
Release NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
Has anyone had any luck with this lately? I just get the "no playlist found" error. I can see the list of games but when i click on it that what i get. I am on .31 as well.
(2016-12-29, 01:33)kaboominator Wrote: Has anyone had any luck with this lately? I just get the "no playlist found" error. I can see the list of games but when i click on it that what i get. I am on .31 as well.

As do I now.
I am also getting a SSL error while using version .31

[Errno 1]_ssl.c:510:error:14090086:SSL
Routones:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
(Function:get_event_info)

Funny thing is, is that this works perfectly on the Nvidia Shield TV, absolutely no problems.

I am now trying to put it on the PC. and it didnt work.

-Made sure I was .31
- made sure my login info was correct
- ended up cloning my Kodi setup from the Shield to the PC in case I missed something

still having issues

Thank you.
I tried reading back and may have missed it.

Is there anyway to get ride of blackout games. I can watch on nhlgame center on my pc but it's choppy. When I watch it using kodi it is smooth as watch regular cable. I'm not sure why.

So obviously I would prefer to watch with the kodi app. But many games are blacked out.

Any help would be great

Thanks
(2017-01-17, 04:49)jrog87 Wrote: I tried reading back and may have missed it.

Is there anyway to get ride of blackout games. I can watch on nhlgame center on my pc but it's choppy. When I watch it using kodi it is smooth as watch regular cable. I'm not sure why.

So obviously I would prefer to watch with the kodi app. But many games are blacked out.

Any help would be great

Thanks

As far as my knowledge goes, black out games means that the game is being shown in cable in your region.

I could be giving wrong information here but the only way to get past this is with a vpn.
(2017-01-17, 06:05)Leafs123 Wrote:

Any help would be great

Thanks

As far as my knowledge goes, black out games means that the game is being shown in cable in your region.

I could be giving wrong information here but the only way to get past this is with a vpn.

And that's what is weird. It could be on Wednesday night nbc which is nation wide so it's backed out. But when I login to nhgc I can watch it.
(2017-01-17, 20:06)jrog87 Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 06:05)Leafs123 Wrote:

Any help would be great

Thanks

And that's what is weird. It could be on Wednesday night nbc which is nation wide so it's backed out. But when I login to nhgc I can watch it.
It is possible you are in a region where the blackout to nation wide games does not apply to you? And in some cases it does? I have no idea.

https://www.nhl.com/info/nhltv-blackout-detector
just want to say thanks for the plugin! since kodi 17 the official nhl.tv plugin has been broken and this one has worked (dev version) without issue.

thanks!
Hi.

I just installed this addon and get error with my log in when I try to open any of the menu (Today's Game, Recent Games, Archived Games)

[SSL:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify
failed (_ssl.c:590)
(function:__init__)

I double checked my log in and it works on the rogers nhl website and can view games there. any advise?
(2016-10-13, 02:32)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 03:24)Cronk Wrote: Can someone point me to a copy of 0.31 DEV build? The links in this thread are no longer working, and with the new season fast approaching I'm anxious to get this up an running. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Here ya go...

NHL GameCenter Live 0.0.31 Dev Build

It's working for me, was watching Leafs vs. Senators earlier.
Where to get this 0.0.31 version of nhl gamecenter kodi addon? all links i try are dead....
The version I show is 29 and it just went tits up. It's been marked as broken in repository.
i get that error sometimes and I purposely logout of rogers in the nhl kodi app and login back in. It seems to work most of the time.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)3