• 3(current)
Release NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
The streams all work under recent games if you play a game in progress.
v0.0.8 seems to have fixed the live streaming issues for me. As a bonus, I reworked how streams are retrieved for recent games. They should all have higher quality (5000kbps at 60fps) options available.

Edit: spoke too soon about the live streaming fix. Sigh.
You got it now!!!! Thanks for your work!!!
v0.0.9 fixes the live stream issues that I had. Confirmed by watching most of the Canucks game last night.
v0.0.10 adds support for watching archived games. Mostly working, but could use some polish to it. Only 2010 and later seasons are supported. Earlier seasons only seem to be available as RTMP streams, and I really don't want to have to deal with those at the moment.
thanks!!
Thanks for the continued work on this add-on, I really appreciate it!!
HTPC: Win10 Pro, Kodi 17.4, NVIDIA GeForce 1080TI
Desk: 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display (2017), Kodi 17.4
Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9", Kodi
PVR Backend: tvheadend via Docker engine in unRAID 6.6.1
I expect to have an exciting (at least in my opinion) update out tomorrow.
thanks again!!!!!
v0.0.11 (released two days ago) adds support for using an HTTP/HTTPS proxy specifically for the add-on. Authentication is currently limited to none (no username/password required) or basic (generally seen in the form of http://username:password@proxy-host).
v0.0.12 fixes the issue where there's only a single live game for the day (such as today).

Next on my to-do list is finally supporting game highlights/condensed games.
I cleaned up and updated the first post. As noted there, the current latest release (v0.0.13) added support for watching condensed games and game highlights. At this point, most of my to-do list involves cleaning up little UI issues that I don't really like. If anyone has any features they'd like to see, by all means, let me know!
I'm getting Received a non-200 HTTP response. (status:504,function: get_archived_month) when i try to watch a game from last night
Todays games gives a script error on v0.0.13
(2014-11-04, 01:50)NYR94 Wrote: I'm getting Received a non-200 HTTP response. (status:504,function: get_archived_month) when i try to watch a game from last night

There's nothing that I can really do to fix that. HTTP 5xx errors specify server error conditions. Specifically, 504 says that a server somewhere along the way failed to respond before a timeout occurred. The server could be one of GameCenter's servers, a proxy server, or pretty much anything else between you and GameCenter.

(2014-11-04, 01:59)hscotty55 Wrote: Todays games gives a script error on v0.0.13

Interesting, I don't get an error on my end. The one error that I did get this morning was because there is only one game today, and I fixed that in v0.0.12. Here comes my first "personal failure" that I referenced in the first post, but is there any chance you could check XBMC's log to see what it says is going wrong?

One thing that I do find that's annoying me is the errors about HTTP 400 responses on games that haven't yet ended, since it's trying to get the condensed/highlights stream for the game.
Using v0.0.13 I get a script error when trying to load the Today's games menu. I was able to go into the Recent games menu, but selecting the Rangers/Blues game gives a non-200 http response (error status 400 function get_video_playlists). I can click through the error and then am presenting with a choice of full game home, full game away, retry, and retry. I clicked on the full home game and am watching the game now, but something's up here.

I posted my log here.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
here is my log. http://pastebin.com/L7Zd3QLA
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)3