cant get xbmc fullscreen when connected to tv
I had a surface pro and connected to my tv via hdmi. xbmc worked great. Recently upgraded to a surface pro 3 and now Im having issues. Xbmc works great on the tablet but when I connect to the tv it only takes up a quarter of the screen on the top left. It is in full screen mode. I tried putting it in windowed mode but hate seeing the task bar. I tried changing the resolution of the tablet to 1080 and then connect to tv but that didnt work either.
no sure how the SPs work, but if I had that problem on the PC i would 1st check the settings in XBMC/Kodi OFC, then try a ALT/ENTER
I had the same issue. I had to set the SP3 to extend the desktop across the two screens. Then I set Kodi's resolution to 1080p on the SP3, put it into windowed mode, and dragged the Kodi window onto my TV screen. Once it was on the TV screen, I was able to put it back into full screen mode. This automatically changed the settings to be full screen on screen 2 in 1080p. Now, when my SP3 isn't plugged in it works in full screen on the Surface, and when plugged in it defaults to the TV.

Let me know if this helps!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant get xbmc fullscreen when connected to tv0