jailbroken TV boxes still work?
I hope im not off topic. I have been thinking of getting a TV box, whether it be apple, minix or pivot. My question is the technology that is used to jailbreak these systems going out, just like the satellite boxes finally did. If i go with one of these boxes will get the channels that are shown or is it at its end. I dont want to waste my money. Any input will be appreciated

Allen
"jailbroken" mainly refers to either iOS or an Android device that doesn't allow you to install/sideload apps outside of an app store. Taking from your examples, boxes from MiniX and Pivos do not require any kind of "jailbreak" and they pretty much support XBMC/Kodi without any special modification.

and yes, they still work.

As for "channels", XBMC/Kodi does not provide any TV show or movie content. People either use local video files for their XBMC/Kodi libraries, or they use add-ons that pull videos from the internet. Please note that we cannot help you here on the official forums for any add-ons or services for bootleg video content, per our forum rules (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
jailbroken TV boxes still work?0