• 2(current)
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/scxgw2te7tqrf6...o.zip?dl=0

Cheers!
(2014-11-07, 02:42)shedrock Wrote: Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/scxgw2te7tqrf6...o.zip?dl=0

Cheers!

thanks!
Shedrock:

Best Picture list has a couple of issues:

All the King's Men is missing the apostrophe
Around the world in 80 days, "80" needs to be replaced by "eighty"
I'll look into it tomorrow. I tried so hard to check everything, but you always miss a few. Big Grin
@Edworld - The issue has been fixed in the Best1.xsp file. Just re-download the skin and grab the file located in userdata/playlists/video/.
thanks again!

I have another question for you. In the pause screen, is it possible to chose the type of case to display?
No, that's not at option at the moment.
Shedrock:

If I install all the files in your download, do I still need to run the IMDB update script to update my movies and ratings?

thanks
I don't understand. What does the skin have to do with IMDB?
(2014-11-08, 18:45)shedrock Wrote: I don't understand. What does the skin have to do with IMDB?

There is an addon in your folder "script.imdb.view" that I'm also using and was wondering if this script updates IMDB ratings or not

Sorry for the dumb question
All that file is doing is calling a playlist file. It has nothing to do with scraping IMDB.
thanks for this shedrock will give it a whirl when missus finishes watching x-factor lol

quick question m8 trying to find the smb option in xbmc settings but cant see it?

no worries found it ;-)
logo view in movies and tv shows please pal that would be complete ;-)
i get a empty list in Imdb menu, oscars works fine. Any idea ?
(2014-11-09, 22:57)kikinjo Wrote: i get a empty list in Imdb menu, oscars works fine. Any idea ?

Try this:

1. Make sure you have movies that are rated TOP250

2. Make sure IMDbTop250.xsp is located in the usrerdata/playlists/video folder.

3. The only other option is to delete guisettings.xml – if you remove this file, all of your settings will be gone
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]3