• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]
Check on all 2 suggestions, all good and still dont work. I m using Mysql, maybe thats the problem ? anyone using mysql and got imdbtop250 working ?

Thanx anyway
Great work buddy Smile
Looking forward to see a Helix version Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
nice work shedrock i love it
Thanks a lot warlion. That means a lot. Smile
Shedrock:

Have you consider adding an oscar icon to the different movie views? I small statue to the best picture winners would be nice
Here is a screenshot of the new settings menu for ShedNox. It is similar to Phil65’s design.

This mod will be added to Gotham and Helix versions soon.

Hi shedrock,

First of all, thank you for your work, I am using your mod quite well with Gotham 13.2. I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Can you provide icons for the Top 250 and Oscars main menu items or point me in the right direction to add them myself?
2. Is it possible to add widgets to those two main menu items? They do not appear in the main menu customizer of the skin.

Again, thank you so much for your work!

Regards,

Bart
(2014-11-16, 03:59)shedrock Wrote: Here is a screenshot of the new settings menu for ShedNox. It is similar to Phil65’s design.

This mod will be added to Gotham and Helix versions soon.

Looks good man!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-11-16, 16:18)bsoriano Wrote: Hi shedrock,

First of all, thank you for your work, I am using your mod quite well with Gotham 13.2. I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Can you provide icons for the Top 250 and Oscars main menu items or point me in the right direction to add them myself?
2. Is it possible to add widgets to those two main menu items? They do not appear in the main menu customizer of the skin.

Again, thank you so much for your work!

Regards,

Bart

Here are the Oscar and Top250 icons:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9jdve7..._icons.rar

Place png files in the following folder:

Addons/skin.shed.nox/extras/BigIcons

I also do not have any plans to create widgets for those 2 main menu items.
Don't know if others are having this problem, but tried your skin on helix and don't have the letters on the keyboard. I'll have to install the keyboard fix.

Shedrock, is the keyboard fix for helix in your skin?
(2014-11-17, 15:21)Kwulabear Wrote: Don't know if others are having this problem, but tried your skin on helix and don't have the letters on the keyboard. I'll have to install the keyboard fix.

[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE]
(2014-11-17, 15:31)shedrock Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 15:21)Kwulabear Wrote: Don't know if others are having this problem, but tried your skin on helix and don't have the letters on the keyboard. I'll have to install the keyboard fix.

[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE]

My mistake. I read what you wrote in post #38 "This mod will be added to Gotham and Helix versions soon." thought it was both.
Once again, thanks for sharing!
I'm getting a message that the file is corrupt
I am downloading it now to see if I get the same message. I'll get back to you in a bit with the results.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]3