• 4(current)
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]
(2014-11-18, 04:42)shedrock Wrote: I am downloading it now to see if I get the same message. I'll get back to you in a bit with the results.

I redownloaded and now it works, thanks for checking
No problem.
My library stats / timepanel / weather info panels now appear at the very top of the screen rather than above the main menu as with regular Nox / Warlion's edition. Is this desired behaviour? If so, you might want to flip the background textures so they angle towards the top of the screen too, as they are currently in their default orientation (bevelling downwards) which looks somewhat disjointed in that position. Otherwise looking like a pretty awesome new take on the "Aeon Nox" look.

Smile

EDIT: Also just noticed that in the "Main Menu Item Customizer - Backgrounds, Widgets" screen, the panels default back down to the original position and are somewhat overlayed by the bigger main menu in the mod. Just a heads-up.
@gibxxi - Can you please send me some screenshots of exactly what you're referring to.

Thanks
Is this a bug or is there no 576p support? When I'm watching a movie in 576p the info screen shows me a 720p symbol instead a 576p.
I don't know why that is not working for you. It is the exact naming convention as the original Aeon Nox, and the flag does exist.
Shedrock:

A couple of questions, when I use your version of extendedinfo, I get no info on movie sets when I access them through the movieset submenu under movies. Do you have the same issue?

When I select liveDVD I don't get cases on the movies that are part of the set, I only see the poster and nothing else.

Thanks
This is actually not a feature I use so I have no clue. My version of extendedinfo is off the github, there isn't anything special about it.

Maybe someone on this thread may be able to shed some light on your issue.

You may want to refer to this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1804743
(2014-11-19, 02:33)Edworld Wrote: Shedrock:

A couple of questions, when I use your version of extendedinfo, I get no info on movie sets when I access them through the movieset submenu under movies. Do you have the same issue?

When I select liveDVD I don't get cases on the movies that are part of the set, I only see the poster and nothing else.

Thanks

For the movie set info....
Add Phils script script.skin.info.service
Open Startup.xml
Add:
<onload>RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
near the top of the file

Works for me, I don't use this mod per say, but I use many parts of it so it "should" work
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
^Thanks, I'll give it a try
shadowtech:

It worked. Do you know how to fix it so I can see the cases in Live DVD and not the poster only?
Not sure what you mean? I have live DVD cases (ie, latest movies, latest tv shows) all showing, If you mean that you are getting the live DVD background working but the cases are not showing, then you have to set it up in the options to show cases.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-11-20, 16:37)ShadowTek Wrote: If you mean that you are getting the live DVD background working but the cases are not showing, then you have to set it up in the options to show cases.

That is what I meant, no matter what options I choose, I don't get the case, just the poster
Got another one for you Shedrock...

When music is playing, in the "Now Playing" section the Audio codec and No. of audio channels are both using the same position (leftmost). Is this by design?
(2014-11-21, 22:13)gibxxi Wrote: Got another one for you Shedrock...

When music is playing, in the "Now Playing" section the Audio codec and No. of audio channels are both using the same position (leftmost). Is this by design?

It will be fixed in both Gotham and Helix versions.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]3