• 7(current)
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]
In skin settings - General, do you have "Enable backend mode" turned on?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I can not see this entry Enable backend mode, I see, on Cases widgets set to off, Enable global blue Owerlay set to off.
(2014-12-26, 21:14)gotham_x Wrote: I can not see this entry Enable backend mode, I see, on Cases widgets set to off, Enable global blue Owerlay set to off.

You don't see this in your version?

Edit: Oh wait, this is the Gotham thread (didn't notice that) better wait for shedrock to help.

Do you have script.extendedinfo installed?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I'm more than sure, that voice is not there is.Only today I discovered this new version from Shedrock, I immediately installed.

Now, I have two versions that I run on a QNAP NAS by QPKG HDStation, Mod; Aeon Nox Gotham Plus version Warlion and Aeon Shednox of Shedrock.

script.extendedinfo, is not installed.
I got an issue with the Icons, I set the Option to use the Colored Icons, but i only get them in the Info View

ImageImage
On my collection bluray, many titles are with cases not covered by Overlay logo bluray
can you tell me why?
Hi need your help

tvtunes isnt working, everything works fine with aeon nox 5 and confluence but when i switch to aeon shednox tvtunes does not work anymore. PLS help me.
what i am doing wrong?

has it to be swiched on in shednox seperatly or something like that?
(2015-01-06, 18:03)WarcraftZIVI Wrote: Hi need your help

tvtunes isnt working, everything works fine with aeon nox 5 and confluence but when i switch to aeon shednox tvtunes does not work anymore. PLS help me.
what i am doing wrong?

has it to be swiched on in shednox seperatly or something like that?

Yeah you need to enable it. Go into your movie library, pick a movie and go to your movie info screen and click on the little gear in the bottom right corner. Same place you would go to enable the color media flags. This is where you can enable tvtunes in this skin. Ref the picture below. See the little picture of the gear in the bottom right corner.. This is what I'm talking about. Cheers!

OMG, thanks a lot, you saved my day.

You are the hero of my day. now is everthing working on helix thanks again.
(2015-01-06, 18:55)WarcraftZIVI Wrote: OMG, thanks a lot, you saved my day.

You are the hero of my day. now is everthing working on helix thanks again.

You're welcome. Just curious, you said you are using Helix, but you posted your question in the Gotham build thread. Are you using Sheds Gotham build or Helix build?
Oh sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I'am using helix.
when i try to add a fav to home menu, so choose type then fav it just does not show me my favs its just goes back...

any ideas please as really want to add favs to home menu and sub menu

thanks
Hi

i cant see the the player control
usely when i take the pointer up it polls down the osd , but with Aeon ShedNox it's happening
and when i push i on the keyboard its show without the control (the middle area in black)

any idea?
When I'm using the white theme, I hardly can read anything because all characters are not black but white.
How can I fix this?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]3