Win Crash Kodi beta 1 + libraryautoupdate
Hello.

I Just moved from Gotham to Kodi beta 1 and Kodi is crashing all the time. It seems to be linked to libraryautoupdate. I am using Windows 7 and my movies library is stored in a MySQL database.

Here is what I get in kodi.log :

11:11:30 T:3388 NOTICE: CVideoDatabase::CleanDatabase: Starting videodatabase cleanup ..
11:11:32 T:3596 NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.4 : update timers
11:11:32 T:3596 NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.4 : Creating timer for Video Library
11:11:32 T:3596 NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.4 : update timers
11:11:32 T:3596 NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.4 : Creating timer for Video Library
11:11:32 T:376 ERROR: EXCEPTION: access_violation
11:11:32 T:376 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
Error Contents: access_violation
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 745, in onDatabaseUpdated
self.update_listitems(database)
File "C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 649, in _update
self._fetch_movies('RecentMovie')
File "C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 169, in _fetch_movies
json_query = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('%s "sort": {"order": "descending", "method": "dateadded"}, "filter": {"field": "playcount", "operator": "is", "value": "0"}}}' %json_string)
RuntimeError: access_violation
-->End of Python script error report<--
11:11:33 T:3388 NOTICE: CVideoDatabase::CleanDatabase: Cleaning videodatabase done. Operation took 00:02

Any clue ?

Thank you.
The file throwing the error belongs to the service.skin.widgets addon. I would check with that addon author. The log messages for the library updater are just startup messages and are unrelated.
nothing i can fix about those errors, it's not the addon.
it's Kodi itself that is misbehaving
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for your answers guys.

If it is a kodi issue, then I assume that it can and will be corrected in future releases. I am totally aware that this is a beta version.

Any official way to report a bug to help ?
Hello.

Still the same with beta 2.

Here is the dump if it helps : http://dl.free.fr/cITwh46p0

The crashlog does not seem very helpful :

Thread 5496 (process 3024)
# 0 RtlInitUnicodeString
# 1 RtlFreeHeap
# 2 HeapFree
# 3
# 4
# 5
# 6