WIP Android TV
You just made Sunday exciting...Rubs hands..[/i]
This looks great can't wait.

an for the name just simply call it Android TV
Thanks very much, iAMi3dgend! I took your advise, with a bit of a (really bad) twist.
Downloaded, will prove a TVBox, thanks for the advancement
Hello, really looking forward to testing this. Is it Gotham compatible or Hélix only ? Thank you for your work.
Hey mate just wondering i know i'ts early alpha but will you be adding an new views or anything?
Great work so far! Got any clips of it in motion?
Great job, looking forward to the alpha!

May I suggest a tweak? Leave the text on "Search Movie, TV and Music" as regular, not italic. The cursive is to strongly angled, it looks strange - leave it regular, it will much more professional.

Again, mate, great job!
when can we see the 1st release, eagerly waiting
Great skin! Eagerly waiting for the release.
^^ Digging for release <3 ETA?
Thanks very much! I am working on this as quickly as possible, but have come upon some snags that I hope can be resolved. I have posted on one issue in the skin development forum, and I hope that it can be resolved. Nothing big, but I would like to get this skin as close to the ATV interface as possible. Updated screens and, hopefully, a video should be out by the end of the week.
Awesome bro!! Waiting for the skin
Is this skin still in production It's my favorite skin based off Android TV, and since no material design skin or anything similar to that is released, I would love this to have an alpha release, any plans?
Has this project been abandoned? if so, what a shame! This skin has great potential, especially at this time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android TV4