Helix Version of Confluence Mod with NextPVR Integration Available
(apologies for the cross post - never sure if folks look here or in the NextPVR thread for stuff like this)

I've done an initial port of my Confluence mods to the Helix beta. If you're one of the few folks using my Confluence mods for the NextPVR integration, you can now try it with Helix. Once you upgrade to Helix, you should uninstall my two repos (the skin one and the beta addon one), and then install the two new Helix repos from here:

pkscout's Helix Skin Mods Repo
https://raw.github.com/pkscout/repositor...-1.1.0.zip

pkscout's Helix Beta Add-on Repo
https://raw.github.com/pkscout/repositor...-1.1.0.zip

Then install the skin from the repo. Any updates to add ons should happen automagically.
Doesn't work on beta3. Skind is marked as incompatible....
Any way to enable the default backgrounds for homescreens on this skin? Can't find anything in settings, and the only background I get is the classic.jpg static one.
(2014-12-08, 20:55)boba23 Wrote: Any way to enable the default backgrounds for homescreens on this skin? Can't find anything in settings, and the only background I get is the classic.jpg static one.

Can I assume that since you have this question that you're other issue got resolved? I've installed the skin on beta5 and up without a problem.

To answer this question, no, there is no way to enable separate backgrounds for the home screen. This modification doesn't change the default Confluence behavior in that regards. You can pick a different image for the background, but not one for each home item.
Hey man, thx for the answer. Yea, I can install the skin just fine. Though basically I am looking for a fully working skin with the old confluence backgrounds on the respective homescreens. Like "Confluence Modified". That one though, has a bug with LiveTV and Helix right now :-(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix Version of Confluence Mod with NextPVR Integration Available0