problem with the covers (folder.jpg)
have the following problem. Until now everything is ok. Now when I change the files in the folder folder.jpg I do not change the folder view . Even when I change the file in the video folder "name - poster.jpg " does not change . I tried deleting everything and resinstallare the program but I do not update the display . What can I do ?
Once the scraper has pulled the art into the library (kept internally), you will need to replace that artwork using the 'information' function and pick the extras/choose art.

Poster.jpg has replaced folder.jpg
Thank you, this I know. Yesterday I deleted all the folders inside USERDATA . Now I go to the MUSIC folder / PINK FLOYD / THE WALL for example. Inside the folder THE WALL I have a file named folder.jpg . If I sostiuisco with another , does not read the new one, but keep the old one. I'm using the library mode , just added the source. Why keep reading the previous file that caches in my opinion. Before yesterday I did this!
go to your library....choose the album (in this case Pink Floyd - The Wall), press "i" on your keyboard and then select "change fanart" and select "poster" or "cover " or something similar.

A new window should appear, where you might find some online fanart. Scroll down until you find "local fanart" (or similar). After you selected your local Fanart (whatever it is...cover or background or what else), your local jpgs are used.

If this doesnt work, please provide screenshots of what you are doing and a Debug Log please

Greetings
Ok I understand. After I do some screenshot and I'll show you what I mean. Thanks.
This is a copy of some folders in my library. My music files are all organized in this way. I deleted all cache and reinstalled the program. I told Kodi was where my music folder. The folder of the artists can be seen by setting folder.jpg inside the folder of the artist. Then I tried to change it, but when I returned to kodi sees the old file and update it. I think it's because it reads from the cache of the thumb. How can 'solve the problem? The same thing is if I change the tags of mp3 album cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4RiTeVz...e=youtu.be

I tried deleting the folder of the tumb (C: \ Users \ Mauro \ AppData \ Roaming \ Kodi \ userdata \ Thumbnails) but I can not solve the problem.

The same thing is if I put it in the folder of the movie file as a poster. When i put the name finding nemo finding-and-poster.jpg nemo.avi is ok. When I change the .jpg file will not update it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with the covers (folder.jpg)0