Win Couple issues - audio sync, software slow, boot to XBMC
OK, so I've had this issues for awhile but just learned to live with them. However I figured I've give it a shot.

Current setup: Windows 7 HTPC with AMD processor (Black), Asrock board. Bitstreaming over HDMI OK. Streams from a Diskstation NAS.

I leave my PC on 24/7, and XBMC running. After a couple days the audio will start to be out of sync when starting a program, and it almost always needs about -0.250 or so adjustment to get it back to the right sync. Never more, never less. But it does not start out that way - if I restart the software it's fine.

Also, when leaving the software running it will eventually get very sluggish. My PC does nothing else but run XBMC. I'm not sure why it would slow down other than a memory leak issue.

Third, when I reboot my system I have it set up to run XBMC automatically. Which it does - but then immediately minimizes it, so I need a keyboard to click on it to bring it up. Which negates the convenience of running from boot. What gives?

Thanks for any help Smile
I think this might fix my startup issue - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=126236

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple issues - audio sync, software slow, boot to XBMC0