Mod [MOD] reFocus for Helix
(2014-11-26, 01:46)bryanbrazil Wrote: Thanks, I'll fix that tonight.

Thanks. One other thing i noticed is the logo is out of place on the episodes info screen

Fixed the logo position on the video osd, but haven't been able to reposition the context menu. None of the values I've entered in DialogContextMenu.xml have had any effect on it's position. I read somewhere that the context menu xml may be cached, it sure seems that is the case.
Yes, I meant Recently added. :-)
(2014-11-26, 04:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: Fixed the logo position on the video osd, but haven't been able to reposition the context menu. None of the values I've entered in DialogContextMenu.xml have had any effect on it's position. I read somewhere that the context menu xml may be cached, it sure seems that is the case.

Weird.. it works for me when changing the values?

So I'm (almost) happy now. One other thing that i find strange, this is also missing in the original so this is not really the place, is that the skin doesnt have an option to do an artwork search for logos etc. after a database update. I can change x and y values but dont have a clue how to implement this.
(2014-11-26, 18:27)Slurrrp Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 04:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: Fixed the logo position on the video osd, but haven't been able to reposition the context menu. None of the values I've entered in DialogContextMenu.xml have had any effect on it's position. I read somewhere that the context menu xml may be cached, it sure seems that is the case.

Weird.. it works for me when changing the values?

So I'm (almost) happy now. One other thing that i find strange, this is also missing in the original so this is not really the place, is that the skin doesnt have an option to do an artwork search for logos etc. after a database update. I can change x and y values but dont have a clue how to implement this.

I'll give it another try, thanks. Do you want Artwork Downloaded to automatically run whenever you update the database? This would result in too many queries to the artwork sites (fanart.tv, etc). Probably better to just manually run AD from Programs periodically.
Great.. I'm gonna give this a whirl tonight. Been looking forward to a 1080 version. Thanks
(2014-11-26, 02:26)shebert Wrote: It's telling me Dependencies Not met. I have tried to load the individual scripts separately with no luck. Any suggestions?

Are you trying to install it from the zip? Try just extracting the zip to your addons folder.
Pushed an update that fixes the context menu position. No idea why I couldn't see the changes the first time I tried...
(2014-11-26, 20:20)bryanbrazil Wrote: Do you want Artwork Downloaded to automatically run whenever you update the database? This would result in too many queries to the artwork sites (fanart.tv, etc). Probably better to just manually run AD from Programs periodically.

Yes. I know xperience1080 has the option. I dont know how the script works, if it just searches for new entries or your entire database.
When you just run it it will search for everything, poster, fanart, clearart etc. so more queries. And to go to refocus settings, artwork, download logos is a bit to much clicks.
Maybe I'm lazy like that ;-) I'm gonna search (if there's) a command which will search for (movie and tv) logo's only and place a link in the home menu.
(2014-11-27, 17:08)Slurrrp Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 20:20)bryanbrazil Wrote: Do you want Artwork Downloaded to automatically run whenever you update the database? This would result in too many queries to the artwork sites (fanart.tv, etc). Probably better to just manually run AD from Programs periodically.

Yes. I know xperience1080 has the option. I dont know how the script works, if it just searches for new entries or your entire database.
When you just run it it will search for everything, poster, fanart, clearart etc. so more queries. And to go to refocus settings, artwork, download logos is a bit to much clicks.
Maybe I'm lazy like that ;-) I'm gonna search (if there's) a command which will search for (movie and tv) logo's only and place a link in the home menu.

Go to the AD settings and uncheck everything except Movie/TV logos. Then just add AD to your menu.
You're right, tnx, i thought by doing that the fanart etc. wouldn't show up anymore when choosing manage>artwork downloader.
hello! thanks for releasing this. Smile
is there any way to apply the Kodi fixes on Refocus 1.3.3?
(2014-11-28, 02:32)fabiomello Wrote: hello! thanks for releasing this. Smile
is there any way to apply the Kodi fixes on Refocus 1.3.3?

You probably could, but it wouldn't be as simple as copying the files from reFocus 1.4.0. What are the benefits of 1.3.3?
Tried to install this on fresh Kodi Beta 5, and received dependencies not met when installing from zip. I then copied to addons manually, and the sidebar on the main menu screen is blank. Am I missing an add-on? I installed all addons manually from Jeroen's 1.4.0 thread..

Edit: scratch that. Not sure how I got it working, but all of a sudden the menus popped in.
Thanks Bryan. Everything seems to be working well for me except when using Large Grid Thumbnails view, the white border selection on the show or movie poster always stays on the top row. The small grid view doesn't have this problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus for Helix3