• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
Gade, I have got another question: There is also an "In Progress" list/widget shown for music. What does that mean? Does it show albums that I started listening and then stopped? I have listened to music on this list, started playback directly from this list and finished the complete album, but it is still shown there. Also, I have listened to a lot of other music,vstopped it, switched between albums, etc. but I can not remember the list changing at all ever since I switched to this skin.
(2015-01-06, 22:05)theblooray Wrote: First off, superb work!

Probably the most functional, beautiful and elegant skin out there Smile

Can I ask, why is the 'TV Show Today' widget on the left of home screen not displaying any logos? Right now, it says '1 TV Show Today' and there's nothing in it. The logos appear fine on Kodi on my desktop. Not on my Raspberry Pi though. Everything else works perfectly.

And one more thing. Is there a way to a identify an episode as 'watched' in the Wide list view?

Many thanks!

Hi theblooray.

Thanks a bunch for all the nice words. Credits goes to scarfa, who is the original creator of Rapier.

Go to Skin Settings -> Add-ons -> Artwork Downloader -> Download Presets - TV Shows -> Click Clear Logo and wait for the script to finish. You can do this for clear art as well if you wish. This should add all clear logos to your database and make the logos appear in the widget.

I think kupi answered your last question? (Blue HD logos for watched/white HD logos for unwatched and a progress indicator - all which can be disabled in the view options.)

Hope this helps! Smile
(2015-01-06, 23:22)Gade Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 22:05)theblooray Wrote: First off, superb work!

Probably the most functional, beautiful and elegant skin out there Smile

Can I ask, why is the 'TV Show Today' widget on the left of home screen not displaying any logos? Right now, it says '1 TV Show Today' and there's nothing in it. The logos appear fine on Kodi on my desktop. Not on my Raspberry Pi though. Everything else works perfectly.

And one more thing. Is there a way to a identify an episode as 'watched' in the Wide list view?

Many thanks!

Hi theblooray.

Thanks a bunch for all the nice words. Credits goes to scarfa, who is the original creator of Rapier.

Go to Skin Settings -> Add-ons -> Artwork Downloader -> Download Presets - TV Shows -> Click Clear Logo and wait for the script to finish. You can do this for clear art as well if you wish. This should add all clear logos to your database and make the logos appear in the widget.

I think kupi answered your last question? (Blue HD logos for watched/white HD logos for unwatched and a progress indicator - all which can be disabled in the view options.)

Hope this helps! Smile

Superbly done Smile Cheers Gade. Will try that out now.
Everything works perfectly. Very pleased.

Can I ask, how can I enable or disable the widgets on the home screen when on TV Shows?
(2015-01-07, 00:18)theblooray Wrote: Everything works perfectly. Very pleased.

Can I ask, how can I enable or disable the widgets on the home screen when on TV Shows?

Great to hear that.

Skin Settings -> Home -> Info Panel.

Here you can enable/disable Now Playing, Recently Added, In Progress, TV Show Next Aired (TV Shows today), Weather widget, Recording Information and System Information.
(2015-01-06, 22:08)kupi Wrote: Gade: in the secound picture you posted, the widget is called "upcomig TV shows" when the script option is turned off. This widget is not visble for me.

No.

With the script setting turned off the Upcoming TV Shows will not be visible.

The second image shows the Upcoming TV Shows widget turned on (in the script settings) but the TV Shows today widget turned off (in the skin settings).
Where is this script settings you guys are speaking of?
(2015-01-07, 01:14)theblooray Wrote: Where is this script settings you guys are speaking of?

System -> Add-ons (submenu) -> Enabled Add-ons -> Program Add-ons -> Tv Show Next Aired -> Configure.

Enable "Show All TV Shows for home screen" to display the Upcoming TV Shows widget. You have to restart Kodi for the properties to be set.

(2015-01-06, 22:37)kupi Wrote: Gade, I have got another question: There is also an "In Progress" list/widget shown for music. What does that mean? Does it show albums that I started listening and then stopped? I have listened to music on this list, started playback directly from this list and finished the complete album, but it is still shown there. Also, I have listened to a lot of other music,vstopped it, switched between albums, etc. but I can not remember the list changing at all ever since I switched to this skin.

I honestly don't know. The info label is called recommended album, but I don't know how the script sets the data. Maybe you can find the answer in the thread for the service.
The way I see it the "recommended" albums are the albums played most often. I think it would be cool if this widget just showed a few random albums, that way you coild rediscover stuff in your library you haven't listened to in ages...this should also be possible with the same service.

Quote:With the script setting turned off the Upcoming TV Shows will not be visible.

The second image shows the Upcoming TV Shows widget turned on (in the script settings) but the TV Shows today widget turned off (in the skin settings).
Aah, now I understand... Tongue
Yup, it's working.
(2015-01-07, 17:13)kupi Wrote: The way I see it the "recommended" albums are the albums played most often. I think it would be cool if this widget just showed a few random albums, that way you coild rediscover stuff in your library you haven't listened to in ages...this should also be possible with the same service.

Great you got the Upcoming TV Shows widget working Smile

You might be right about the recommended albums.

And it's a good idea using random items instead. I'm just afraid that changing this in the skin will upset people who are used to the recommended feature.
maybe you could add it as an option in the skin configuration. Or as an additional widget called "featured album" or something where a random album is shown. I just don't have any idea how much work this would need... Wink
The skin settings are too comprehensive already, so a skin setting for this is not an option. I have made a note of this and will try to find the best solution.
Your theme is the best IMO keep up the good work Big Grin
Hi DubstepNinja and welcome to the forums Smile

Thanks a lot - appreciate the nice words.
Started using Rapier Skin and it is great, fast and not too complicated.

I am using the custom menu items to add 3D movies and Children Movies to the main menu but would like to change the menu order so they are adjacent to the regular movie menu.

Can you add the ability to change the menus order on the main screen?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2