• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
(2015-01-09, 14:21)the111 Wrote: Started using Rapier Skin and it is great, fast and not too complicated.

I am using the custom menu items to add 3D movies and Children Movies to the main menu but would like to change the menu order so they are adjacent to the regular movie menu.

Can you add the ability to change the menus order on the main screen?

Hi the111.

Thanks a bunch for the nice words.

Changing the hardcoded category items order to a custom order will require too much code.

Instead, you can disable the items in the incorrect order and create custom categories with the exact same features. If you don't like the Videos - Movies - TV Shows order, you can disable the 3 categories and create the same ones yourself in the order you like. It is possible to both add the same submenus and the same widgets. The only thing that will be missing is the add-on shortcuts.

Just a small notice: from the next update you will have to set the paths to your custom categories and submenus again if they are set using favourites. I have fixed several bugs and added features that breaks the paths. The icons, images, backgrounds and panels are not affected at all - and the custom categories/submenus set by presets are also not affected. Another note is that it will be possible to set most items using presets alone: I have added the possibility to set add-ons and paths directly using presets.
I think the only way to do this is to re-add the movies menu as a custom menu and hide the original movies menu. It's probably easier to add the two extra categories as submenu items.

edit: oops, a little too late Wink
Hi Gade,

Just wondering if you had any plans to add UK classification to the movies section?
(2015-01-09, 17:25)blondeshanks Wrote: Hi Gade,

Just wondering if you had any plans to add UK classification to the movies section?

I have now Smile

It will be added in the next update.
Hi blondeshanks.

Could you please try installing this update of Rapier? This includes the updates for UK BBFC, but I have no way of testing this myself.
(2015-01-10, 01:49)Gade Wrote: Hi blondeshanks.

Could you please try installing this update of Rapier? This includes the updates for UK BBFC, but I have no way of testing this myself.

That was quick, I didn't even get chance to say thanks for including this Big Grin

I have enabled the new changes and had a look through and it looks awesome. Not sure why this is though but on my 12A rated movies it's showing them as both 12 and 12A?

I use Ember to scrape my movies as it offers me complete control over everything so checked the ratings and they appear correct. But for some reason 12A is being displayed as both in Rapier. 12 rated movies are displaying correctly.

Hope this helps (and more importantly makes sense), if not I can add a couple screenshots for ease?

Thanks Gade
(2015-01-10, 13:14)blondeshanks Wrote: I have enabled the new changes and had a look through and it looks awesome. Not sure why this is though but on my 12A rated movies it's showing them as both 12 and 12A?

I use Ember to scrape my movies as it offers me complete control over everything so checked the ratings and they appear correct. But for some reason 12A is being displayed as both in Rapier. 12 rated movies are displaying correctly.

Hope this helps (and more importantly makes sense), if not I can add a couple screenshots for ease?

Hi blondeshanks.

Great to hear that you like it.

I know exactly what's wrong - it makes perfectly sense Smile

Try downloading the skin again from the above link and let me know if it works now.
Question 
I have Rapier on Windows and Android machines.

On windows I can see the Media Flags on he Movies wall (Thumbnail view) but on the Android Box I don't.
Both have the setting enabled under "Skin Settings" / "Media" / "Enable Media Flags".
Hi the111.

This should not at all be a skin related issue. Although there are skin setting both to disable media flags, but also to hide video resolution or aspect ratio. So you should start checking all 3 settings.

Most times media flags are not visible because of offline content or external drives being in sleep mode.

It can also be because of files being moved to a new location and the library still keeps the old files. So you can also do a cleaning of your video library.
(2015-01-11, 00:54)Gade Wrote: Hi the111.

This should not at all be a skin related issue. Although there are skin setting both to disable media flags, but also to hide video resolution or aspect ratio. So you should start checking all 3 settings.

Most times media flags are not visible because of offline content or external drives being in sleep mode.

It can also be because of files being moved to a new location and the library still keeps the old files. So you can also do a cleaning of your video library.

I am using MySQL for a shared library for all KODI devices.
I am running the Windows and Android boxes in parallel, and the settings are the same (all 3 settings).

In the Windows I see the flags and in Android I don't.

Have you confirmed it works under Andoid?
Can someone else confirm that it works under Android?
What else can be the problem?
I can only say that the flags are shown correctly under linux/openelec.
(2015-01-11, 09:22)the111 Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 00:54)Gade Wrote: Hi the111.

I am using MySQL for a shared library for all KODI devices.
I am running the Windows and Android boxes in parallel, and the settings are the same (all 3 settings).

In the Windows I see the flags and in Android I don't.

Have you confirmed it works under Andoid?
Can someone else confirm that it works under Android?
What else can be the problem?

Could you try Confluence and see if it works?

Rapier uses the same media flag codes as every other skin.
(2015-01-10, 22:51)Gade Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 13:14)blondeshanks Wrote: I have enabled the new changes and had a look through and it looks awesome. Not sure why this is though but on my 12A rated movies it's showing them as both 12 and 12A?

Hi blondeshanks.

Great to hear that you like it.

I know exactly what's wrong - it makes perfectly sense Smile

Try downloading the skin again from the above link and let me know if it works now.

Hi Gade,

Above link? Do you mean your original 'above link' because I think that's the same file I downloaded yesterday?
Hi blondeshanks.

It's the same link, but the file has been modified.
(2015-01-11, 17:13)Gade Wrote: Hi blondeshanks.

It's the same link, but the file has been modified.

Thanks Gade,

Have tried this version and it appears both 12 and 12A now show as 12 only.

Definately getting there....

Once again, thanks for spending time looking into fixing this Big Grin
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2