• 759(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hey Mike,

Ive noticed a bug with "Vertical Menu"on home screen.
If you add 7 items to the menu, then the submenu doesnt open on the top one when hovering the mouse over the left pointing arrow. The rest are working ok, also when theres 6 items the top one works ok.
(2024-04-14, 09:56)davew_uk Wrote: That's great, many thanks. I'll check it out later.

I also have another patch for custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml that brings back Artwork Beef to the extra's menu. Is this something you would consider merging or should I keep that as a personal change?

According to the dev, Artwork Beef isn't needed for Matrix+. So would have to continue to be a personal mod.

(2024-04-16, 03:40)ReaLx3m Wrote: Hey Mike,

If you add 7 items to the menu, then the submenu doesnt open on the top one when hovering the mouse over the left pointing arrow. The rest are working ok, also when theres 6 items the top one works ok.

Got a possible fix for this on GitHub. Not entirely sure it works 100% so would be great to get some feedback on it :)
(2024-04-16, 14:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Got a possible fix for this on GitHub. Not entirely sure it works 100% so would be great to get some feedback on it Smile
Just installed the latest master from github and all seems ok, will let you know if it misbehaves after using it some.
Thanks for the quick fix.
(Yesterday, 10:07)ReaLx3m Wrote:
(2024-04-16, 14:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Got a possible fix for this on GitHub. Not entirely sure it works 100% so would be great to get some feedback on it Smile
Just installed the latest master from github and all seems ok, will let you know if it misbehaves after using it some.
Thanks for the quick fix.
Noticed a small glitch when going back to home screen from a list menu like in the example in the video below. Its at 10 second mark, and it looks like the vertical menu pops up for a split second(unpopulated and without transparency), before it shows the correct one. This wasnt there in the previous version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_GGn4xgKQ
I would've never seen that if you hadn't mentioned it.
Try the latest, please.
(Yesterday, 19:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I would've never seen that if you hadn't mentioned it.
Try the latest, please.

Understandable, time passes slower where im at Big Grin.
Looks like that glitch is gone now with the latest build, thanks again.
  • 759(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55