• 380(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
How do I view DVD or Blu Ray cases in my library? I want to see whether a movie is a Blu Ray or DVD simply by looking at the covers when in InfoWall. sorry if this is really simple.
(2016-10-01, 14:46)Daveh Wrote: How do I view DVD or Blu Ray cases in my library? I want to see whether a movie is a Blu Ray or DVD simply by looking at the covers when in InfoWall. sorry if this is really simple.
With DVD or BluRay you mean the difference in resolution? SD or HD? Or anything else that matters to you like how you ripped it or where it originally came from? What cover would you like to show if it came from a BluRay but was converted down to 720p with a low bitrate or AC3 Audio? Or if it was a digital release / download?
I really dont want to bother you, I just dont get the idea how it could make sense to categorize digital movies by their analog media source. Wink
In the library in Aron NOx a while back you had a view type that displayed a blue border for HD or a grey border for DVD. With 16.1 I don't seem to have that option now. The cover art wouldn't change, just the border colour with relevant HD or DVD logo at the top.
(2016-10-01, 10:01)popy Wrote: Hey guys,

I have running this great skin on my kodi beta2 on windows x64.
My setup includes 2 profiles and on every profile silvo skin is set. Also the background option is set to move the background slightly.

There is an issue after changing users (logoff one and login the other) that the background is not moving but it's jumping!!

Please take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/B_KNarIJBgU

Is this a known issue?

Thx pOpY

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
Definitely not a known issue... I don't know what could be causing that but perhaps it is related to your PVR profiles problem Huh
What happens if you bring up the shutdown menu and choose "reload skin"? Does that fix it?
(2016-10-01, 14:46)Daveh Wrote: How do I view DVD or Blu Ray cases in my library? I want to see whether a movie is a Blu Ray or DVD simply by looking at the covers when in InfoWall. sorry if this is really simple.
I never added cases for InfoWall. Nobody has ever requested it before. I can take a look into adding it sometime in the near future.

I know this is not what your were looking for but without this built into the skin or manually adding the posters yourself you could use a smart play list to create a HD or SD movie lists.
(2016-10-01, 21:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I never added cases for InfoWall. Nobody has ever requested it before. I can take a look into adding it sometime in the near future.

this is what I'm looking for...it used to be in the standard AEON NOX skin, but now it's not there.

or..

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178379

thanks
Dave
(2016-10-01, 21:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-01, 10:01)popy Wrote: Hey guys,

I have running this great skin on my kodi beta2 on windows x64.
My setup includes 2 profiles and on every profile silvo skin is set. Also the background option is set to move the background slightly.

There is an issue after changing users (logoff one and login the other) that the background is not moving but it's jumping!!

Please take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/B_KNarIJBgU

Is this a known issue?

Thx pOpY

Definitely not a known issue... I don't know what could be causing that but perhaps it is related to your PVR profiles problem Huh
What happens if you bring up the shutdown menu and choose "reload skin"? Does that fix it?
I never added cases for InfoWall. Nobody has ever requested it before. I can take a look into adding it sometime in the near future.
No its not related to the pvr issue. This is solved with 28.09 nightly. But I am experiencing the background issue.

Does a debug log and try to reproduce the issue help you?

pOpY

(2016-10-02, 13:14)popy Wrote: No its not related to the pvr issue. This is solved with 28.09 nightly. But I am experiencing the background issue.

pOpY

It might but I can't think of anything that would cause that. I am assuming you have animated backgrounds turned on in skin settings?

Does a skin reload fix it?

Could you try backing up your skin settings and performing a reset in the Help section?
mikeSILVO,

I installed from your repo Krypton version 6.01 i believe, and if you go to recommended addons, there is no desription of the addon that I can see, however I do see the red not installed label. Optional addons are the same.
(2016-10-02, 19:19)Edworld Wrote: mikeSILVO,

I installed from your repo Krypton version 6.01 i believe, and if you go to recommended addons, there is no desription of the addon that I can see, however I do see the red not installed label. Optional addons are the same.
Yep, confirmed. Was a silly C/P error on my part.

Fixed on Git. Thanks for the bug report Smile

I will try to push a repo update sometime in the next few days.
(2016-10-02, 13:29)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 13:14)popy Wrote: No its not related to the pvr issue. This is solved with 28.09 nightly. But I am experiencing the background issue.

pOpY

It might but I can't think of anything that would cause that. I am assuming you have animated backgrounds turned on in skin settings?

Does a skin reload fix it?

Could you try backing up your skin settings and performing a reset in the Help section?
Yes, animated background setting is on.
Sadly I can't reproduce the issue, but sometimes it pops up.
So until now I could not test of a reload of the skin fixes the issue.

Do I really need to reset skin settings?
I have set up the skin like my family and I like it, and my spare time to set it up again is not so much....

Thx pOpY

Hello everyone.
I'm on Jarvis and I love that moded skin - all my respect to the author. All my boxes are equipped with it and now I'm going to make central MySQL data base to share library and progress. But at that moment I realized....all my installs (3 pcs) don't remember time when stop and play again the movies ?
Is that a bug or it's my problem? On all 3 boxes ?
(2016-10-02, 22:04)TopperBG Wrote: Hello everyone.
I'm on Jarvis and I love that moded skin - all my respect to the author. All my boxes are equipped with it and now I'm going to make central MySQL data base to share library and progress. But at that moment I realized....all my installs (3 pcs) don't remember time when stop and play again the movies ?
Is that a bug or it's my problem? On all 3 boxes ?

I believe they will once you have MySQL working properly. All 3 will show the same results for watched status and resume points I think. I also use the trakt addon to sync them as well...maybe a little overkill but it works for me.
I'm using Trakt too, but it keep only watched status.
Can you stop playing move on one box and continue playback on another (or the same one box) with that skin couse it has modified movie player ?
Fresh install of Krypton beta 2, with Aeon Nox SiLVO 6.0.1 from repository, Windows 10. HTPC specs in signature.

The ability to move main menu items and/or add new ones (under "skin settings") seems to be not working for me now. The old "move up / move down / add" choices are not there.

I tried completely removing the Kodi user data folder and re-installing the skin but the problem remains.

What have I screwed up this time?

Thanks!

Edit: Question answered in post #5712, thanks!!
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
  • 380(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55