Subtitles are not downloading
Is it me or is it 'the fault of the SCRAPERS' that EVERY subtitle i try to download through several scrapers is failing. Yes, you are gonna say, please contact the maker of the scraper... well, the carrier of the scraper (KODI) is changed since the latest update Kodi 14 beta 2 and the scraper is NOT changed. I try carefully every time to download a english subtitle, on the Alpha version it worked, and now..... NOT!
I hate it, i stepped from a pentium pc to a raspberry pi and now i use a intel i3 laptop with 1080i and now this shit.

I really hope the makers also test the available and most important the compatibility of scrapers and mods, because once and a while suddenly the installed weathermod, or appearencemod, or some thing for music stops working and Kodi asks me to remove it. Eh....HuhHuh WhatUndecidedHuh it worked like an hour ago just fine, and now suddenly...Angry.

Nice al this free software, and it's also nice that smart people take a lot of their spare time to better the product, but hey, you want to establish a name that's worthy, and not being laughed at like... i wanted to say a 80's programmer from England in his pre-scoot mobile... You know who...Cool but i'm not gonna say that....

Make this work, and a lot of people are happy, i kinda switch off to a more realistic way to watch, it is not what i expected, and that goes for a lot of open source software. (no, not only XBMC/KODI) And the last thing, i don't need any comment, i only pointed out that strange things happened and i almost throw my hardware out of the 11th floor, so, it really hurts my feelings that it -again- does not work and i know you can do better.

No need to argue, i do not reply because i'll be busy finding subtitles the old anoying way. browse, search, download, open zip, copy-paste, check, RATS, delete, next one... and so on....

So i do not try to whip you up, i'm trying to releave myself and let the makers with the brains work where they should be working...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles are not downloading1