Win Help with background in logo mode
Hi all,

Fairly new to XBMC, Kodi..what have you. I am using the Aeon Nox 5 skin. Maybe this has been asked before but I am using the wrong terminology. When using logo view in TV Shows or movies, is there no way to change what the background picture is of the movie/show? I'm not sure of the correct term for what shows. But sometimes it picks the worst images, when there are far better ones. I am using the artwork downloader to get the logos but it's the splash screen that appears when you scroll through the titles that I am looking to change. I have done this with a few of them by manually cycling through the thumbnails folder and replacing the picture with what I want and renaming it the same in my userdata folder but this does not seem like the best way.
(2014-12-12, 21:47)rhltechie Wrote: Hi all,

Fairly new to XBMC, Kodi..what have you. I am using the Aeon Nox 5 skin. Maybe this has been asked before but I am using the wrong terminology. When using logo view in TV Shows or movies, is there no way to change what the background picture is of the movie/show? I'm not sure of the correct term for what shows. But sometimes it picks the worst images, when there are far better ones. I am using the artwork downloader to get the logos but it's the splash screen that appears when you scroll through the titles that I am looking to change. I have done this with a few of them by manually cycling through the thumbnails folder and replacing the picture with what I want and renaming it the same in my userdata folder but this does not seem like the best way.

Have you tried pressing info (i key on keyboard) then Choose Art and then select fanart? You can then pick one of the available options that you like the best. It would need to be done one movie or tv show at a time. Or you can check out one of the media managers from this section and add the files you picked by changing the settings of artwork downloader to use local files.
(2014-12-12, 22:22)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 21:47)rhltechie Wrote: Hi all,

Have you tried pressing info (i key on keyboard) then Choose Art and then select fanart? You can then pick one of the available options that you like the best. It would need to be done one movie or tv show at a time. Or you can check out one of the media managers from this section and add the files you picked by changing the settings of artwork downloader to use local files.

Oh sweet!! I had no idea that menu was even there. That worked a charm. Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with background in logo mode0