Solved Ember poster art not showing in Kodi
I have about 300 movies. In ember every single one has poster art, fan art, and an nfo file.

When I load up in XBMC or kodi about 70% are missing just their poster art. The fan art and nfo for every one works. I can't find what the problem is. There is no difference in the size, naming, etc of the poster files for movies that do work and movies that do not.

Anyone got any ideas? It'd be MUCH appreciated...

Thank you!

Parker
Refresh the content for the source missing the art. Since you have all the info files, the easiest way to do this is:
  • Navigate to Videos\Files
  • Highlight the source in question and open the context dialog (c key, or right click)
  • Choose change content
  • Set content to None (XBMC will ask to remove the items from the library, choose yes)
  • Now reset the content back to movies and the scraper of your liking (set the options relevant for your usage)
Now all item should be re-scanned into the DB and all the art should be displayed.
Tried that and it didn't work.

What DID finally fix it was forcing ember to rescrape every single movie (luckily it was able to auto scrape 99%) despite the fact that all nfo, posters, and fanart were already correct.

Must have been something wrong in the nfo files that got corrected in the re-scrape.

Anyways, thanks! Case Closed!

Parker
Great. Glad you got it sorted. It must have been the .nfo files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember poster art not showing in Kodi0