Music tagging issues
I am having troubles with my music on xbmc. I can see all of the file names when under music although when trying to play some of them they actually end up playing a different song. When I bring up the contextual menu and look for song info it shows no ID tag. Obviously when using library mode it doesn't pull any of these. The weird thing is when looking at the tags for all of my music by using puddletag or clementine they are all there. They are all labelled basically the same. Is there anything I can do to get these to show up? I have removed and added the sources back in and still no luck.
Well now I am convinced it has something to do with the fact that I am sharing them with samba from the host computer because it all works normally on the host computer. I am trying to share them with ssh but having trouble getting it to work in xbmc.

Can anyone help me with connecting to my host machine from inside XBMC? I have tried entering the ip address of the host machine, the path such as /home/user/music then username and password. That doesnt work. I tried entering it like it is on my host machine which is [email protected]/home/user. Of course I am using my username instead of the word user. Can someone instruct me on how to point my music directory from xbmc to my host machine music folder. I am able to do it with smb but as I said for some reason it's not transferring the music tags.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music tagging issues0