Bug Unsharp background on menu's (MQ5)
Hi all.

I'm using the wonderful MQ5 skin with the Helix-mods 6.1.3. Have been using MQ skins since MQ2. Really enjoying it, it looks great.

In the main menu I have enabled the PICTURES item. I have set the background to 'multiple backgroud images' (don't know the exact English name as I use a translation, but you know what I mean). I point that to a folder with about 2,000 of my images. All in regular JPEG. It shuffles those pictures pretty okay (not completely random it seems, but it's random enough). I have the pictures sliding and zooming in the background.

All pictures are 10MP or larger, so no crops. Most of them are tack sharp when shown sliding in the background, but here's my problem:

About 10% of the pictures come out really ugly. As if they were resized to 320x240 with square like pixels on screen. If I open those files in the normal picture viewer in Kodi, they show up with normal sharpness. However, when I'm scrolling in the file browser and select that file - thereby showing the file in the background - it's also ugly and pixely. Only when I press Enter to actually open the files in the picture viewer, can I see them sharp again.

I hope you understand the problem. Have I missed a setting? Is there some bug in the background picture code? Are some files simply not supported?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unsharp background on menu's (MQ5)0