Win Neon with Kodi
Hi,

I currently using version 3.0.8, after installing kodi from the previous version, the live tv section does not open any more and i cant select any channels.

The live TV option does exists but when selecting it, nothing happens.

Can anyone help?

Tnx
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200406
(2014-12-25, 23:30)karandras24 Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200406

Sorry, i do not understand the referenced URL, with regards to my problem. Can you elaborate

Tnx
If you were running Linux I would take a guess and say your problem has nothing to do with Neon and everything with not having a current version of the PVR addon. In Linux you apparent now have to get the PVR addons from your distro's repository, not from the XBMC addons repository. But I don't know if this same problem exists for Windows versions or not. At very least, I'd try uninstalling and then reinstalling your PVR addon.
I work on windows, the PVR addon is OK.
When i switch to the default skin, the "Live TV" menu works and does provide the TV channels, only when i work with Neon the menu does not work and does nothing.

Tnx
Well then what I think karandras24 was trying to show you is that the Neon developer never completely finished fixing the skin to work with Helix. A lot of progress was made, it appears, but it still had a ways to go.
(2014-12-26, 01:38)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: Well then what I think karandras24 was trying to show you is that the Neon developer never completely finished fixing the skin to work with Helix. A lot of progress was made, it appears, but it still had a ways to go.

yeah, thats exactly what i meant.

It's not really all that hard to read the neon helix thread and see that the skin for helix (kodi) hasn't been finished so it isn't going to work.
This should be fixed. Neon for Helix and Isengard is being submitted today and should show up in the repository in a few days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon with Kodi0