NO smart playlists for music
I posted this same issue in other subforums and have no solution. I installed Helix in windows and linux and problem is the same (maybe Im doing something wrong and thats the real reason): when I go to "videos", under "files", there is an option for "playlist" (where I can configure a smart playlist), BUT under "music" there are only 2 options: "music add-ons" and "add music" ("music add -ons" has its own submenu so I don' t understand why is repeated here again) , but no "playlist", so maybe this is just an error of the program or maybe have to take other route..... how can I create a smart playlist for music only? ... plase help me qith this one. Thanks in advance.
You need to add a music source and scan it into the music library. Then under music->library you have smart playlist options.

scott s.
You need to add the music to your library first so the information smart playlists relies on is retrieved and stored in the database.
thanks Scott967 and sialivi for your fast response. I have tried that. After scanning my music files there is a new submenu with several options. If I click on "music-files" the new menu shows "CD Music" (my music carpet), "music add ons" and "add music.." but nothing about playlist options ... I have been trying solve this issue for about a week and cant find a solution ... what am I doing wrong ?
no more ideas?
You're still using files mode, you need to use the music library
Thanks sialivi, finally problem solved.... great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO smart playlists for music0