is there a way to unpack Textures.xpr?
k i'v got a hold of XBMCTex, but i'm not sure if its what i'm looking for,, i've been reading and i hear alot about packing the texture.xpr but is there a way to unpack it , i want to change some pics any i've added on to the main menu so i would like to add pictures with them
just fetch the original images from cvs, replace those you want, then rebuild the xpr.
u got a link, cvs i don't know what u mean. sorry i'm kinda new, thanks for the reply
http://www.xbmc.xbox-scene.com/wiki/inde...ds_of_XBMC

first part, u can ignore the building steps
so were do i find these images i don't see one pic or any link for pics thxs
skin/Project Mayhem III/media

that's the final spoon feed i'll offer
k i searched out all over that page i still can't find these pics your talking bout mAN ,, ANYWAY\Z IS THEERE A WAY TO UNPACK THE texture.xpr
not currently no.

but seriously man. read the link i gave u. it tells u how to obtain the source code of xbmc. including the images.
i already install all and follow the tutorial but there is a problem here

could not connect to
:pserver:anonymous@xbmc.cvs.sourceforge.net/cvsroot/xbmc: I/O has
been interrupted

the details say
timeout while reading from input stream

any idea how to fix it?

the vercion of the eclipse is Version: 3.2.0,

i dont know is is sure but meaby my router is the problem some ine knows wich are the TCP and UDP meaby this fix my problem im not sure
warlion Wrote:i already install all and follow the tutorial but there is a problem here

could not connect to
:pserver:anonymous@xbmc.cvs.sourceforge.net/cvsroot/xbmc: I/O has
been interrupted

the details say
timeout while reading from input stream

any idea how to fix it?

the vercion of the eclipse is Version: 3.2.0,

i dont know is is sure but meaby my router is the problem some ine knows wich are the TCP and UDP meaby this fix my problem im not sure

People who use something like peerguardian have this problem. Make sure the ip isn't blocked by peerguardian.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is there a way to unpack Textures.xpr?0