Linux Freeze - after selecting "TV" from home screen - debug log inside.
Right, I've finally caught the little devil. Been experiencing this for god knows how long for months if not years. A seemingly random issue where when going into "TV" (or "Live-TV" as it used to be called) XBMC/Kodi would freeze with only the homescreen background visible and accept no keyboard or remote control inpuit, only resolved with a soft reset. (it will still respond to shutdown/reboot command)

However due to it being rather random but definitely happening more often when there has been a delay of a few hours or more of any kind of input, say overnight for example as I leave the box on 24/7 as it serves up TV to other rooms and is a PVR. Anyway I was unable to get a crashlog of a reasonable size with debugging enabled, but this morning thought first and enabled debug logging then selected TV and...freeze/crash.

Got you little swine!

Here's the pastebin, would really appreciate some help finding out what on earth is causing it.
It also seems to occur at the same weird timing if I went straight into "Recordings" too.

http://pastebin.com/X5SEq9TU

Many thanks for any help clearing up this mystery.

14:10:21 T:140176389334976 ERROR: CGUIEPGGridContainer - UpdateItems - invalid start and end time set

This has been a clean minimal install following the Intel VAAPI sticky with no weird extras added on except for the newish tvheadend client in the tvheadend forum, but nobody is experiencing this in there so here it is.
Bump Smile
Still doing it, basically every time left alone for a few hours on homescreen needs reboot...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freeze - after selecting "TV" from home screen - debug log inside.0