kodi 14 tv scraper change
I've upgarded to the latest release on Linux (Debian) and some new epidodes of existing TV series are not being picked up.

I'm assuming that the scraper is looking at the 'modified' timstamp of the parent directory that the file is in, and if there is no change it doesn't realise that there is a new file.
I'm guessing that this has to do with the speeding up of scraping in this release.

Am I correct in this assumption, as if it's true I'll have to look at different disk mount/joining options.
We don´t know, because you missed providing a Debug Log while scraping Wink
The debug log does not describe the behavior of the scraper it only shows some of the scraper activity, ie. it is not a 'functional specification'.

The directories I am describing are shown in the log as 'Skipping dir' 'due to no change' but the contents of the directory have in fact been changed and as I stated above I was wanting confirmation on how the scraper determines that the contents have been changed. From the little testing I have done I'm assuming that it's looking at the 'modified' timestamp of the directory, is this true?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 14 tv scraper change0