Keyboard not working right after upgrade from xbmc
I recently upgraded from xbmc (I think it was version 12) to kodi. Originally I was getting segmentation faults, so I removed my .kodi directory and completely removed and reinstalled. This didn't stop the crashing and I ended up having to install a PVR client in order to get the crashing to stop. Now my keyboard isn't working right and I can't figure out how to fix it on my own. When I start Kodi, the selection is stuck on the leftmost option (Pictures) and any attempt to move it causes it to jump back, almost as if I was holding the left arrow key down. When I get into a submenu, my selection is stuck on the top option almost as if I was holding the up key down. I would try to fiddle with the settings but they are all the way on the right and I can't reach them no matter how hard I try (I can sometimes get close by playing around with my mouse wheel and clicking before it jumps back to highlighting Pictures). I have tried the stable, unstable, and nightly versions of Kodi and this happens on all three. I am using Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit with the 3.13 kernel.
Found the answer in this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1883262

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard not working right after upgrade from xbmc0