Android VIDEO PLAYBACK Decoding Method in [Video Settings]
I currently am Running on a Matricom MX2 Gbox,
Since upgrading from Gotham to KODI Im having a very annoying issue with Video Playback / Screen Sizing (some has been fixed by trial and error)

Issue: VIDEO PLAYBACK
Decoding Method in [Video Settings]
The Default is set to "Hardware Accelerated" as it needs to be, in order to decode the proper audio video. it works amazing except 1 thing
The video is Spanned larger than the Screen, positioned Down to the Right. and Zoomed.
I went through all the no brainer video adjustments, these aren't working either.
I have to switch the Decoding Method in [Video Settings] to "Software". which isn't correct to get the best out of KODI, and Audio is not in sync.

Ive also tried using different Accelerations that come built in the Video Setting (Amcodec, libstagefright, and MediaCodec)...You have the option to select 1, 2 or all 3 of them, Ive tried them All individually and in different combinations together...are their ways to maybe add a Codec into the video settings other than these ones. or another option to get this going.

Nothing is working...and am not thrilled about possibly going back to Gotham Version.
Anyone have these issues or any fixes they have seen? would GREATLY Appreciate any help.
Thanks!
+1

I just ran into this same problem. I think my Matricom Q box just did an update and since then it's been horrible. Unwatchable.

If anyone out there can help, please do so!

Thank you
Probably good question to be asked at their support forums. Matricom is known GPL violator and what to expect from that company?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VIDEO PLAYBACK Decoding Method in [Video Settings]0