Suggestions for addons and music library
Before reading my suggestions i just want people to know i'm not saying that Kodi should remove these features completely but instead should leave it under setting for advanced users. Also i am a complete newbie to xbmc so i am open to criticism but i have tested it very thoroughly the past month.

ADDONS

1. Enabled adoons should show all the enabled addons without having to browse through each category. I understand it makes addon browsing easier for browsing a large collection but the majority of people do not use that many addons.

2. Kodi should create it's own format for addons that self-installs in one-click

3. Addons should refresh twice during first run. Many users have problem with their addons and don't know why and give up when most of the time it is because the addon failed to refresh the first time.

FOR THE MUSIC LIBRARY

1. Artists should be categorized by the artist tag instead of the album artist tag. It just makes me waste more time fixing my tags when most of my tags are already under the artist tag.

2. The songs category should be sorted by the title tag, not artist - title

3. Party mode should remember where it left off
Music Library 1) Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is already using the "Artist" tag. The "Album Artist" tag is only used for compilations.
.. and it's why I ended up on here. I was browsing the "Feature Suggestions" forum to see what was up with "Album Artist" and if there were plans to actually use it globally and not just for compilations. It would be usefull for bands that have more than one album and use a (slightly) different name one some, for instance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions for addons and music library0