Need some help in some confluence mods.
Hello,

I am coming from XBMC to Kodi, A lot of the advice on these forums are outdated, I am no techie, So I need help. I love the main confluence theme, I would like to adjust it a bit.

Remove the ShutDown Menu, just quit directly when button pressed (my wife keeps shutingdown the PC)
Remove the Get More Addons Menus in all subdirectories (I don't want the kids to add stuff)
Remove the System Submenu, just go directly to Settings.

Thanks all for your help !!!!
(2015-01-25, 19:25)Verdana Wrote: Hello,

I am coming from XBMC to Kodi, A lot of the advice on these forums are outdated, I am no techie, So I need help. I love the main confluence theme, I would like to adjust it a bit.

Remove the ShutDown Menu, just quit directly when button pressed (my wife keeps shutingdown the PC)
Remove the Get More Addons Menus in all subdirectories (I don't want the kids to add stuff)
Remove the System Submenu, just go directly to Settings.

Thanks all for your help !!!!

If you would like to adjust a bit, then you may need to change to a skin that has mods.
A skin which I am currently using is the CCM Helix skin, which is a mod of the Confluence skin.
It allows many adjustments to be made.

The items that you listed can, I believe, all be achieved with the CCM Helix skin.
You can have the shutdown button in the skin, when pressed, shutdown Kodi, not your pc system. It does not even ask for confirmation, just shuts Kodi.
The addons in each of the submenus can also be excluded from the submenus.
I think the system submenu can also be changed to achive part if not all of what you want.

So, have a look at this link, which is on this forum, and try the CCM Helix skin. Be prepared to explore Wink
If you don't like it, you can always change back to the basic Confluence skin.
Thank you for the reply.

I was kinda hoping to do that with the confluence theme, because i don't like to bloat my setup just to change a few settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need some help in some confluence mods.0