Premiership Football video stream plugin or script?
Question 
hi i was wondering if there was a script to watch live premiership streams or if any 1 knows where i can go to ask if any 1 could write 1 ive heard that there is alot of premiership football on espn but im not sure if thats any help or not thx
Football v1.1 but this doesnt have video streams

http://www.xbmcscripts.com/modules/mod_d...all%20v1.1
paul_harkness Wrote:hi i was wondering if there was a script to watch live premiership streams or if any 1 knows where i can go to ask if any 1 could write 1 ive heard that there is alot of premiership football on espn but im not sure if thats any help or not thx

this is what i want to know it would be so good if someone could make a script for this. I know a site that has live streams and i think they are wmp but they are hidden so you cant get the stream url so you have to watch them on the site it would be good if someone could make a script for that site.
adam1302 Wrote:this is what i want to know it would be so good if someone could make a script for this. I know a site that has live streams and i think they are wmp but they are hidden so you cant get the stream url so you have to watch them on the site it would be good if someone could make a script for that site.

Ye whats the name of the site and il let u no how to get the urls.?
I got a link to a site with sky sports 1 streamed before. chavster I think it was called but I can't find it.
Is there a script out there that streams Premiership football, there are a couple of posts but are quite old now, so thought I would ask to see if there are any updates.

Thanks in advanced

Big Grin
Wrong forum, and do not start a new topic thread of one already exists. Merging you post into exisiting topic-thread.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I wouldn't think you'd need a script for something like that. If you have any stream has instructions for Winamp on your pc then you should be able to watch it on xbmc.

Just copy its url it into a text file and then run the text file in xbmc. You may have to change the extension from .txt to .strm
I think the problem is how to get at the URL of the stream.

Many links shown on myp2p.eu and http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ dont have the URLs, some have flash players embedded.

how could you find the stream URL from these please?
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
Can anyone confirm that if I manage to find a URL of a stream, that I can play it somehow through my XBMC?
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
adam1302 Wrote:...I know a site that has live streams and i think they are wmp but they are hidden so you cant get the stream url so you have to watch them on the site....

Your sure about that?
Only sites I know, have streaming flash videos running (like justinTV).
Feel free to PM me about the URL of the site.
Hope your right. A script would be really fast done, if they are WMP streams.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Premiership Football video stream plugin or script?0