I need help making a path?
Excuse my ignorance but i have no idea how to create a path in Kodi. For example if i want to make a path like Video Addons > Add On > Tv Shows. How would i do this?

Thanks
Click on settings, which takes you to the settings page, click on add-ons etc... some skins and additions allow for a browser to create the path. If this is not what you meant, then I'm not sure what you need. Pathing is the folder hierarchy that points various functions and programs to a location in the computer.
(2015-02-02, 06:53)PatK Wrote: Click on settings, which takes you to the settings page, click on add-ons etc... some skins and additions allow for a browser to create the path. If this is not what you meant, then I'm not sure what you need. Pathing is the folder hierarchy that points various functions and programs to a location in the computer.

thanks for your input but what i actually need its a path for example im trying to create a shortcut on the home menu that when i click on it it would take me directly to
Video addon>Tv Shows>favorites. As an RunAddon(Huh?,Huh,,) like a video node/ like JSON but the thing is i have no f*ck*ng clue how?

thanks
Well I 'sort' of get what you're trying to do... This kind of action is very skin dependant on how easy it is to set-up. My thoughts would be to drill down to the target folder or add-on and mark with the menu it as a favourite. Ensure that the target acts as you want when you open favourites. Enter the skin setting for menu's and hopefully your chosen skin will have a 'custom' button'. Then enable it, and hopefully you will be presented with an option to pick your favourite to launch when that home window button is clicked. If not, you will have to ask the skinner in his forum for some assistance in this matter or switch to a skin that supports this feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need help making a path?0