Unable to view TV on secondary PC from ServerWMC on primary PC
I have been trying to get an implementation set up for a number of weeks now and I'm now to the point where I could use some help. I am trying to configure two PCs (one primary, one secondary).

The primary PC (Gigabyte Brix Pro with I7 processor) has been setup successfully and functioning as expected. It is using Windows 7 Home Premium, WMC, ServerWMC (1.9.9.52, build: 1175), and XBMC (not sure of version, but log file says starting XBMC (13.2 Git:20140817-of3db05)) with the PVR client for ServerWMC installed.

With the secondary PC (Gigabyte Brix with I3 processor), I was hoping to use the PVR on the primary. I installed the latest version of Kodi available at the time (14.0 Git:20141223-ad747d9) which has the PVR client for ServerWMC installed and configured. I have a single HDHomeRun Connect (two channel) wire attached to a gigabit network. Both PCs are also on the same network.

The problem I am seeing at this point is that the primary PC is able to watch live TV, but the secondary is not. I have tested this with no other channel being watched/recorded at the same time on the primary. The HDHomeRun lights up one of the channels, however, the secondary PC shows 'working' for about a minute and then ends without providing content.

Log files below:

ServerWMC log on Primary PC
Kodi log on Secondary PC

Any advice, help, would be appreciated. . .
Anyone have any thoughts?
See the wmc forum thread that you started. Probably best not to post in two places.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to view TV on secondary PC from ServerWMC on primary PC0