BitTorrent client ( torrent client in Python )
updated

a file selector added
are all the news/google/tvguide scripts in french? any english ones?
(silentyl @ mar. 17 2004,10:12 Wrote:are all the news/google/tvguide scripts in french? any english ones?
first of all, tmost of them need an update as the latest cvs have a new skin system.
google news, internet checker and bittorrent are all in english (just edit the file if it's not the case)
as far as i can tell the client only support torrents with one file being downloaded.

i'm suggesting that support be added for multiple file torrents.
(dooser @ mar. 21 2004,16:36 Wrote:as far as i can tell the client only support torrents with one file being downloaded.

i'm suggesting that support be added for multiple file torrents.
i suggest to not allow this, excepted if you xbox has 512mb of memory :d
i updated the script to reflect the latest changes in the official release.
some files in a torrent have really long file names. the bt client script exits when downloading files with filenames that are too long for the xbox. has this been address?
reading must be magical or something, it's how i find all da anwsers!
------
Ubuntu 8.10 (64bit) | AMD Sempron 2600+ | ATi 2400HD Pro | Asus AE1 Barebone ---- Ubuntu 9.04RC (64bit) | AMD 5000+ | BIOSTAR TA790GX XE w/ ATi 3300
it was partially fixed but i'm not into python coding for now...
of anyone is interested triggernum has added a bit to this script, visit the topic:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s...378&st=255

and the file incidentally is hosted by me hehe:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rossowe....ete.rar
a nice feature to add to this script is a window that would display the status of your bt download. maybe add a text label to the main menu that gets refreshed every minute.
------
Ubuntu 8.10 (64bit) | AMD Sempron 2600+ | ATi 2400HD Pro | Asus AE1 Barebone ---- Ubuntu 9.04RC (64bit) | AMD 5000+ | BIOSTAR TA790GX XE w/ ATi 3300
(b01 @ april 16 2004,05:55 Wrote:a nice feature to add to this script is a window that would display the status of your bt download. maybe add a text label to the main menu that gets refreshed every minute.
the statut is in the script info window, there's no other way to display those infos if we want to run download while doing other things like watching videos...
i just want to see the status when i'm at the main menu, not while playing music or watching videos.
------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BitTorrent client ( torrent client in Python )0